Forster Press FOUND

Ask questions and share information about reloading.
Promapper
.204 Ruger Guns: DPMS 204 24" on Bushmaster lower with Luepold 8.5-20x40

Forster Press FOUND

Post by Promapper »

In a quest to upgrade some of my gear I decided to go with the Forster press. Since I am a "gotta have it right f - - - - - now" kind of guy I checked the web stites of the usual suppliers as recommended by Forster. Cabelas, Graf, Midway, Natches etc. No one had any in stock so I figured I would just buy one from Forster even though it may be a few bucks more. FORSTER's deliver is like 6 weeks behind! Even to their dealers. YIKES.

So then I started calling the stores and lo and behold I was told the Fort Worth Cabela's Store has 4 in stock. Apparently store stock is not reflected on the web stores. A quick call to Cabela's and it will be here in two days.

Just thought I would pass this on as several of the forums indicated no one could find these and it appeared several folks were looking.

HTH

Greg.
Joe McCarthy (Republican senator from Wisconsin (1947–57) WAS RIGHT ! And no one listened. NOW LOOK WHAT WE GOT !
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_McCarthy
BLdtylry
.204 Ruger Guns: Custom AR15 204 Ruger

Re: Forster Press FOUND

Post by BLdtylry »

You'll love the Co-Ax.

I bought mine a little of a year ago and it happens to be my first Reloading Press. It's a bit slow but what do you expect from a single-stage press. Accuracy and consistency is only as good as the materials you are using so sort the brass and bullets if you want to measure your rounds and compare deviation between rounds.
Promapper
.204 Ruger Guns: DPMS 204 24" on Bushmaster lower with Luepold 8.5-20x40

Post by Promapper »

First Impression.. SMOOOOTH
Joe McCarthy (Republican senator from Wisconsin (1947–57) WAS RIGHT ! And no one listened. NOW LOOK WHAT WE GOT !
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_McCarthy
Sth Oz Dan
.204 Ruger Guns: Ruger M77 Hawkeye

Post by Sth Oz Dan »

Photos?
Seems most Forster equipment owners are generally impressed with their tools
bazz
.204 Ruger Guns: tikka

Post by bazz »

i had to wait 4 weeks for mine if any body in aus wants one b r t shooter supplies are bringing them in to aus beautiful press and good dies too
Sth Oz Dan
.204 Ruger Guns: Ruger M77 Hawkeye

Post by Sth Oz Dan »

bazz wrote:i had to wait 4 weeks for mine if any body in aus wants one b r t shooter supplies are bringing them in to aus beautiful press and good dies too
Thanks Bazz
I'd probably get a size 10 high heel in my posterior if I bought one now, but will keep that in mind for when my current press fails.
BRT is also the only Oz supplier I could find for Berger bullets