.20 39g sbk wanted in the uk

Discuss, trade, swap, sell or buy stuff!
Tomm156
.204 Ruger Guns: Tikka t3 varmint

.20 39g sbk wanted in the uk

Post by Tomm156 »

Hello. I'm new to the forum and also new to the 204, I'm struggling to find heads in the uk so I wondered if any of you guys over the pond had any spare and fancied posting them over? Obviously I will pay well for the bullets and cover all postage costs. Would also like some 32 vmax as well. I after a fair few if anyone has some please let me know. Thanks a lot, Tom
Hotshot
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage and ar-15

Re: .20 39g sbk wanted in the uk

Post by Hotshot »

Tom,
I could spare a few hundred of each from my stash. I have sent you a PM with my e-mail address. I will leave all the responsibility of logistics on you. E-mail if interested.
Regards, Mark
Hotshot

Post by Hotshot »

This is really a pain in the butt. Does anybody have experience and/or advice for shipping overseas, especially to England?
We decided to send a small number of bullets for a trial run and they have not arrived yet. Information about the customs process is hard to come by. Everybody seems to know it's there but nobody seems to know details of the rules and procedures.
sharps45-120
.204 Ruger Guns: Kimber 84M .204 Ruger

Post by sharps45-120 »

Bullets I have had no experience shipping to the UK. 'I have shipped a Figurine with no problem. Can you get the info from FedEx or UPS? I will do some checking as well...
sharps45-120
.204 Ruger Guns: Kimber 84M .204 Ruger

Post by sharps45-120 »

On your Computer - type in " UK Customs " It will bring up a list of sights - some sound helpful.
Hotshot

Post by Hotshot »

The lady at the UPS store was dumber than the package of bullets. She didn't want to send them because of the gun powder. After I explained there was no gun powder, just lead and copper, she quoted me $100. I believe at that point I verbally challenged her intelligence at which time she told me that USPS would be $70.
I went to my local Post Office and sent them for $16, but the clerk had no info about the customs. I guess we will wait and see.