Rifles and a shotgun for sale

Discuss, trade, swap, sell or buy stuff!
M1 Mike
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage Predator,LRPV and Vartarg

Rifles and a shotgun for sale

Post by M1 Mike »

Just found out my 5 year old Lab needs knee surgery on both knees(TPLO). The cost is $8000 for both so I thought I would sell some rifles and a shotgun to help fund my best friends care. If anyone has had a pet experience this type of surgery, I would love to hear about it.

I have original boxes, receipts, and books/paperwork for most.
ALL PRICES INCLUDE FREE SHIPPING FFL to FFL

1) Cooper Montana Varminter model 22 with 24" barrel in 6.5 Creedmoor. Less than 100 round count. Comes with 40pcs Hornady brass and series 1 Hornady FL die set. Beautiful rifle. Have box and receipt. Like new!! $1500

2) CZ 452 American in 22mag with Simmons 4-12 side focus scope CZ scope rings. Like new. Less than 200 round count. Have box and receipt. SOLD SOLD SOLD

3) Savage BAT/S in .308 Win. Like new. Less than 300 round count. NO SCOPE OR RINGS!! Have box and receipt. $1500

4) Belgium made gold trigger Browning A5 Sweet Sixteen 16 gage shotgun. Wood has some safe scratches. Beautiful shotgun!!! Blue is 99% ser# 735xx.This one will hurt if it sells. $1000
5)Made in Finland(Sako) Browning Safari Grade with Mauser action in .243 Win. with period correct Bausch & Lomb Balvar 8A scope and Kuharsky mount. Have Original black envelope with gold writing and original book inside. The first page of the book is filled out with Date of purchase(10-15-69), serial #2894xx, Grade Safari, Caliber .243, Price $237.50, And place of purchase. Beautiful wood!!!!!!!!!! This one might hurt a bit too. $1000

6) Winchester Model 63 22LR take-down semi-auto Ser#969xx This little beauty cycles flawless and is VERY accurate. Blue and wood are excellent!! $750 Yup...this one hurts too..

7) Harrington & Richardson Model M-12 in 22LR with Redfield Palma Peep(front and rear MFG/PN 451432 and 451433 with 16 different interchangeable sight posts to choose from). Have original boxes for rifle and sights. Also have heavy foil marked packaging for all sight parts. Has forend rail. Purchase used from friend and never shot this rifle. Very nice looking rifle!$700

8 ) Husqvarna 6.5x55 Swedish Mauser with Lee Deluxe 3 die complete set with shell holder. And a bunch of PMC and NNY(Hansen Crtg. Co. Factory Brass) About 150 pcs total.$500

9) Anschutz Model 416-D with 2 magazines. Weaver Classic 3-9 x32 rimfire scope and Grand Slam rings. Like new!!! Have box and receipt. $1100

I also have an Les Baer Ultimate Super Varmint in .223 that I don't really want to sell if ya want to make an offer....Have box and receipt.

All my guns get the best of care with proper cleaning using guides and coated rods. Also a strict maintenance schedule to prevent corrosion on Arms that don't get used much. I am not a high volume shooter as I have never been to a rat or dog field. I'm lucky to get one shot per day on a critter in these parts. I can supply pictures if interested. Texting Pictures is easiest because I have a 12mp camera on my phone. I'll try to get a group photo posted tonight if I can remember my photobucket password. Thanks for looking
Mike
Last edited by M1 Mike on Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:05 pm, edited 5 times in total.
RAMOS
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage Model 12 FLV, Cooper M21

Re: Rifles and a shotgun for sale

Post by RAMOS »

Best of luck to you and your friend, Mike. Gorgeous guns, as well!
Mike
.204 Ruger Guns: Cooper, RRA

Post by Mike »

You're an honorable man, Mike. There aren't a lot of people who would do this for a dog's surgery and I respect you a great deal for it. You've got some fantastic rifles and I wish you the best of luck with your sales.

Mike
Rick in Oregon
.204 Ruger Guns: Sako 75V, Cooper MTV, Kimber 84M, Cust M700 11 Twist

Post by Rick in Oregon »

M1 Mike, anyone who would do what you are attempting to do for his dog is what I would consider a friend I've never met. Bravo to you sir, and I sincerely trust your pup gets the surgery he needs and makes a full recovery.

Hooyah, Mike! :D
Semper Fortis
Rick in Oregon
NRA Life/OHA/VHA/VVA

Oregon, East of the Cascades - Where Common Sense Still Prevails

M1 Mike
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage Predator,LRPV and Vartarg

Post by M1 Mike »

Thanks guys. Unconditional love deserves the same in return! Besides, loosing a few guns might make me sad. Loosing my dog will make me cry. He's getting the surgery even if I don't sell any guns. Just thought I try and take some heat off my wallet. Feel free to post links on other forums as this is the only place I'm a member and have them listed. My email is miked42 at live.com
Thanks again!
M1 Mike