custom AR in 204 Ruger

Discuss, trade, swap, sell or buy stuff!
Bad Dad

custom AR in 204 Ruger

Post by Bad Dad »

I’m selling my AR in 204 Ruger built by Frank White of Compass Lake Engineering http://www.compasslake.com/. It has a Krieger SS 1:10 twist barrel 24” long. It will shots 5 shot groups with Sierra 39’s in the low .3” all day long and 5 shot groups with Berger 50’s in the high .3” low .4”. I bought it for pdog and coyotes but with my bad back it’s too heavy to carry all day in the field so I need to get a lighter gun for yotes which is the only reason I’m selling it. I paid a little over $1400 for the rifle then put a Jewell 2 stage trigger on it $217 at midway. I built the walnut burl stock which cost me another $75 for the wood. So all together I have $1692 into the gun. I shot these 2 groups last week so it still shoots, it has 1435 rounds through. I’m asking $1200 plus shipping to your FFL. If you don’t like the wood stock, I’ll take it off and take $75 off the price. For more pic’s or if your are interested PM or email me at gmerrell@mesanetworks.net

"Bad Dad" Given to me by my 8 year old son after watching a 60's movie were I had to explain “BAD” as being “Awesome, Sweet, Rad":cool: . Love that kid
MarineSniper
.204 Ruger Guns: Remington 700 caliber 204

Re: custom AR in 204 Ruger

Post by MarineSniper »

Very nice....Love the wood and if you did it yourself you have a real talent....Would love to purchase it but no money in the bank rt now... But if you dont sell it I will check back over the summer...again NICE
If you run you will only die tired (Semper Fi)
Mike
.204 Ruger Guns: Cooper, RRA

Post by Mike »

That walnut has some beautiful figure to it! Very well done.
Bad Dad

Post by Bad Dad »

Thanks guys I did do it myself. I wasn't sure I was going to be able to pull it off and have it strong enough to hold up so was very afraid I was throwing $75 in wood away.
g-
"Bad Dad" Given to me by my 8 year old son after watching a 60's movie were I had to explain “BAD” as being “Awesome, Sweet, Rad":cool: . Love that kid