Coyote Tournament

Talk about hunting the hunters and their prey.
broper
.204 Ruger Guns: Remington 700 sps

Coyote Tournament

Post by broper »

Just a heads up. Idaho Varmint Hunters is having their first Tournament of the season. "Blast From The Past", a hand calls only, public land only hunt. Sign-up is Thurs. evening 2nd of Oct. in Nampa, Id. Hunt is Sat, & Sun. Check in 6:00 p.m. Sun. For more information, check out idahovarminthunters.com/forum. All are welcome and you can hunt anywhere it's legal and you're checked in by 6:00 p.m. Sun.
Rick in Oregon
.204 Ruger Guns: Sako 75V, Cooper MTV, Kimber 84M, Cust M700 11 Twist

Re: Coyote Tournament

Post by Rick in Oregon »

I hope your event comes off without any hitches. The PETA bunny-huggers successfully shut down our Eastern Oregon coyote calling contest this year by filing suit in State court. So now local ranchers are losing more calves and sheep to coyotes, thanks to the idiots at PETA.....again.

In our case, pre-event advertising got the attention of these fools in D.C., then they mobilized their local zealots to act on their behalf. I'm betting none of these misinformed, ignorant liberal morons has ever seen a coyote tearing a newborn calf from it's mothers womb and eating it while still alive.......nasty business that they should ALL be forced to watch!

If they're so concerned about animals, what about that calf or young sheep in the coyotes jaws? Don't hear anything about them do ya?....... :chin:

Liberals......can't live with 'em, can't shoot em'........ :mad:
Semper Fortis
Rick in Oregon
NRA Life/OHA/VHA/VVA

Oregon, East of the Cascades - Where Common Sense Still Prevails

Bill K
.204 Ruger Guns: also now, a Savage switch bull barrel in 204R. 23 inch SS

Post by Bill K »

And some of them got all upset, when they saw the video of the two coyotes trying to kill and make off with a ladies small poodle in a parking lot. Wanted someone to do something about the vicious coyotes. :eek: They are just a dollar short for brains. :roll: We varmint hunters may just have to start covert actions. :wink: Bill K
Glen
.204 Ruger Guns: Rem700ADL

Post by Glen »

peta morons only want something done about predators when they realize that what they do to survive could affect them or one of THEIR loved ones directly. Kill the darn coyotes cause they ate puffy!! Kill the mountain lions cause they ate a darn bunny huggin jogger instead of a bunny. Don't kill them because they drove the price of meat up at the grocery store. I swear their collective IQ is just below freezing at best.
Friends Are Friends By Nature.

RIP Russ,Blaine, & Darrell!!

I don't like repeat offenders. I like DEAD offenders!!
Ted Nugent

Isn't there a minimum age for grampas??
^^^^^^
Audrey Renae told me "No there isn't"!!

Glen
broper

Post by broper »

Yeah, we're kinda holding our breath. We heard and read about your ban on contests in Oregon. Seems they consider contests as gambling over there. One of the magazines, I think maybe it was "Predator Extreme", had an article about it. We're going to keep going as long as we can. The future isn't looking real good, to many bleeding heart judges that will side with them. There's more coyotes now and in places that they never were before. They've been shot, trapped, and poisoned but still they keep breeding and expanding their territory. Peta never mentions that, do they.
Bill K
.204 Ruger Guns: also now, a Savage switch bull barrel in 204R. 23 inch SS

Post by Bill K »

Just wait till those same bleeding hearts and animal rights people get the wolf established :mad: Then you will really see a push to stop hunting and our game herds go down in numbers. Bill K
broper

Post by broper »

That's happening in Idaho now. The wolf is established here. Game license and tag revenue is way down. Outfitters are way down in business. In a lot of places you can't find elk or deer now. Yet the huggers keep pushing. Now they're trying to convince fish and wildlife to use non lethal control methods.