face lift on site

General discussion and information about the .204 Ruger.
RAMOS
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage Model 12 FLV, Cooper M21

Re: face lift on site

Post by RAMOS »

I think things are looking pretty nice around here. A certain amount of 'change' is good for us cranky old farts! Helps keep our minds a little more flexible, even if our bodies are not. :wink:
oldfox
.204 Ruger Guns: Ruger American Predator

Post by oldfox »

RAMOS wrote:I think things are looking pretty nice around here. A certain amount of 'change' is good for us cranky old farts! Helps keep our minds a little more flexible, even if our bodies are not. :wink:
I hear ya Ramos... this 76 year old fart can relate to that! ;)
montdoug
.204 Ruger Guns: CZ Varmint Kevlar with match chamber and zero free-bore.

Post by montdoug »

RAMOS wrote:I think things are looking pretty nice around here. A certain amount of 'change' is good for us cranky old farts! Helps keep our minds a little more flexible, even if our bodies are not. :wink:
Who you call'n an ole fart ya ole fart?? I'll show you cranky...as soon as I get this kink outta my back I got from roll'n outta the rack this morning and waddling over to the couch ;) ???
I'm fairly new around here but I think it's a "GREAT" site!! A lotta familiar names and the site itself is an obvious labor of love, thanks for providing it cause it's appreciated :wtg: !!!
Besides I think we all should seek out new things in our lives, new guns, new fishing gear, a :new: President! New things are good for us!!

P.S.
I'm serious about appreciating the fine website, thanks!
Shoot Safe!
montdoug

RAMOS

Post by RAMOS »

Oh Doug, 'cranky' never enters my mind when I think of you. However, for some reason, 'crotchety' does! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

You better know I am kidding or I will come up there and shoot all your rock chucks.
montdoug
.204 Ruger Guns: CZ Varmint Kevlar with match chamber and zero free-bore.

Post by montdoug »

Rock chucks, what rock chucks :huh: . :mrgreen:
Crotchety, Cranky, Curmudgeon, all those C words. Bride says I'm the guy with the deep voice and the bad attitude, must be a compliment of some kind I'm sure.
Shoot Safe!
montdoug

RAMOS

Post by RAMOS »

Ha!

Course all those 'C' words kind of go along with the badger icon, now don't they?

I don't know if he will admit it but, this gentleman is one of the nicest and helpful guys you will ever meet on the internet.