I'm tired of EXTREME

General discussion and information about the .204 Ruger.
dsandfort
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage 12 BTCSS

I'm tired of EXTREME

Post by dsandfort »

It seems that nobody, well one body, is interested in shooting a .204R at distances that no one, well one one, on this forum finds interesting, or practical, or verified or relevant on a varmint caliber forum.
Please, can someone combine all these threads in to a single post that no one will continue to not respond to? Apparently, the originator has not figured out that no one here is interested.
It sure would make the front page more interesting.
Rick in Oregon
.204 Ruger Guns: Sako 75V, Cooper MTV, Kimber 84M, Cust M700 11 Twist

Re: I'm tired of EXTREME

Post by Rick in Oregon »

I'm glad I'm not the only one here who has noticed ZERO interest in the "extreme" posts. I would have thought by now that the OP would have noticed that no one here cares one iota about this silly pursuit. My inbox shows that you're not the only one who feels this way.

Remember the old sayin'....."ignore and they'll go away"? Works with some, but not here, apparently.

Don't have the ability to dump all this into one post to further ignore though, sorry.
Semper Fortis
Rick in Oregon
NRA Life/OHA/VHA/VVA

Oregon, East of the Cascades - Where Common Sense Still Prevails

WesF
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage Model 12FV

Post by WesF »

I guess it's easy enough to read the posts you're interested in, ignore the posts you're not interested in & then click "mark all posts as read". There's one member here that likes to stir the turds, ignore that member & let the stirring individual lick the spoon. :wall: Just saying
Shoot straight & often.
Gube
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage VLP and BTVSS. Tikka 3 stainless & grey laminate

Post by Gube »

Been a long time since I dropped in. A bit heavy on the extreme posts lol. I stopped after the third one.
Wish y’all a merry Christmas and a happy new year.
Savage Vaporizer
montdoug
.204 Ruger Guns: CZ Varmint Kevlar with match chamber and zero free-bore.

Post by montdoug »

Rick in Oregon wrote: Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:37 am I'm glad I'm not the only one here who has noticed ZERO interest in the "extreme" posts. I would have thought by now that the OP would have noticed that no one here cares one iota about this silly pursuit. My inbox shows that you're not the only one who feels this way.

Remember the old sayin'....."ignore and they'll go away"? Works with some, but not here, apparently.

Don't have the ability to dump all this into one post to further ignore though, sorry.
Been a long time since my last visit. I stopped dropping by because I thought there was some sort of server or site glitch that was continuing to replicate threads that were so "extremely boring" that no one was replying. Most unfortunate, this is a good site based on an "Extremely" nifty round.
Shoot Safe!
montdoug