204 ruger left handed rifle?

General discussion and information about the .204 Ruger.
hrlevi
.204 Ruger Guns: Remmington 700 ADL

204 ruger left handed rifle?

Post by hrlevi »

I am a left handed shooter who would Like to find a bolt action rifle in 204 ruger. I have shot savage rifles and did not like the accuracy at all. What are my options - is it correct that tikka 204 lefty doesn’t exist? Help please.
My current set up is a Remington 700 ADL (righty). It’s not a bad shooting rifle - it’s just that the bolt and stock is set up for a right handed shooter.
skipper
.204 Ruger Guns: Remington XR 100, Custom build Lilja/Panda/Shehane/Jewell

Re: 204 ruger left handed rifle?

Post by skipper »

I'm not sure what your budget can afford, but there are several Cooper models available in a left handed versions. Probably more manufacturers that have left handed models.
Image Hold 'em & Squeeze 'em
hrlevi
.204 Ruger Guns: Remmington 700 ADL

Post by hrlevi »

Thank you skipper for the reply. Those are some beautiful guns however what I’m looking for is more of a field gun that I can coyote hunt with and might get bumped and dinged going in and out of my truck. I think I’d absolutely crap my pants if I put a big gouge in the stock of one of those beauties!
Any suggestions?
skipper
.204 Ruger Guns: Remington XR 100, Custom build Lilja/Panda/Shehane/Jewell

Post by skipper »

Another suggestion would be the Kimber Varmint or Pro Varmint. I bet you'll find a left handed rifle in 204 Ruger if you do a detailed search hard enough.
Image Hold 'em & Squeeze 'em
fastfossil
.204 Ruger Guns: T/C Dimension

Post by fastfossil »

Have you looked at T/C. I have a Dimension that shoots lights out and I have really enjoy'd it. Dont know if that one is still available but they have a couple others that shoot sub MOA. I'm a lefty also! Plus if you want to change calibers just buy another barrel and not a whole new rifle.