Oregon CHL holders

General discussion and information about the .204 Ruger.
Jim White
.204 Ruger Guns: CZ-527, Remington 700 VLTHSS, Cooper Model 21, Remington 40x

Oregon CHL holders

Post by Jim White »

To all,

I apologize ahead of time if this topic is in the wrong place.

Picked this up on the local news tonight. It seems that a judge in Josephine County, OR has granted the release of CHL. Currently, that order has been appealed to the OR Court of Appeals. Meantime the Sheriff in Washington County is also trying to fight it.

Here's the link to the story: http://www.katu.com/home/video/34308444.html

Here is the link to the Washington County Sheriffs Office: http://www.co.washington.or.us/sheriff/ ... hl1108.htm

Jim
cracker

Re: Oregon CHL holders

Post by cracker »

good luck this this one hope all works out well. they just keep whittling away at our rights. if you whittle long enough the tree will fall.
Upset in wisconsin
CRacker
Sportingly
cracker
Captqc
.204 Ruger Guns: Cooper Phoenix .204

Post by Captqc »

I live in Washington county Oregon and I am glad that our sheriff has the balls to tell the lefties to stick it! If we don't stand together to defend our rights we will all fail alone. If you aren't a member of the NRA join today! We don't have to agree with everything they do we just have to stick together as one voice. God Bless America ! Gary
Jim White
.204 Ruger Guns: CZ-527, Remington 700 VLTHSS, Cooper Model 21, Remington 40x

Post by Jim White »

Captqc wrote:I live in Washington county Oregon and I am glad that our sheriff has the balls to tell the lefties to stick it! If we don't stand together to defend our rights we will all fail alone. If you aren't a member of the NRA join today! We don't have to agree with everything they do we just have to stick together as one voice. God Bless America ! Gary
Gary,

If you haven't done so, there is a link to the WA county sheriffs office to check if you-don't want your info released.

Jim
Captqc
.204 Ruger Guns: Cooper Phoenix .204

Post by Captqc »

Hi Jim,
I did that as soon as I heard about it!
Gary