South Dakota PD Safari

General discussion and information about the .204 Ruger.
Bayou City Boy

Re: South Dakota PD Safari

Post by Bayou City Boy »

And I will repeat what I said in case you still don't get it............... (Which I'm sure you do, but since you seem to have a need to save a "bit of face", carry on with your self righteous indignity)....

There is no Crow reservation in South Dakota. There are several Sioux reservations in South Dakota, one of which is named the Crow Creek Reservation and is home to 3 different clans of Sioux Indians in varying numbers of each clan.

I'm really not interested in your balls in any way....size, shape or color.... I simply tried to supply correct information for someone who might not know the real issues and is looking for a Crow reservation in SD because of your misleading/incomplete information. Hence my mention of the true Crow Indian reservation in South Central Montana to correct your mis-information (my mention....on purpose, to hopefully solve any issues created by your incomplete information).

Have a nice day..... I hope your balls don't swell too much. Please don't provide photos either way.........

BTW.........Lakota is a clan of the Sioux tribe.... So are the Dakota, and Santee who also live on the Crow Creek Sioux Reservation. The Hunkpapa, Brule, and Ogalala are other larger clans/bands of Sioux found in South Dakota, but IIRC, none of them live on the Crow Creek reservation.

-BCB
wirelessguy2005
.204 Ruger Guns: Custom 20 SCC, Savage LRPV 20 Nitro , Howa 1500 204 Ruger

Post by wirelessguy2005 »

BCB,

Over the last two years i have watched while you pick fights and disrespect the members of this forum as well as Saubier and the Varmints Den. My question to you is why do you feel the constant need to attack everyone? What do you gain from this? I can gurantee you that it hasn't gained you any respect from the members of this forum or any of the others. The gentleman that you are picking a fight with ( JOE O) is well respected on this forum and has always been helpful in answering questions for the other forum members. You would do yourself a huge favor if you laid off of him and showed a little respect. :idea:

PS: Don't bother sending me a threatening PM like you have the other members that you get in an altercation with, I will just delete it.

Brad
Bill K
.204 Ruger Guns: also now, a Savage switch bull barrel in 204R. 23 inch SS

Post by Bill K »

Brad... Know what you mean.. I have long since just deleted and not even bothered to read those posts.. Bill K
Bayou City Boy

Post by Bayou City Boy »

If anyone is threatened by anything I've said to them, on line or by PM, they must be very insecure............ Real Threats.........? Huh........?

PS to you too: Several people here have thanked me for being honest at times when others want to skirt issues and point fingers. They generally tell me they wished they had the confidence to do it them self. Just remember for every accusation you want to make in any direction, I know folks who have a totally different impression of you than you have of yourself. You're just playing the "role" here as you were upset when - on line - I called you out about jumping into a thread to sell someone something they might not even be looking for. That self-motivated behavior is very transparent to many folks other than just me.

I suppose if the internet is the only life you have maybe it takes on extra significance for ya'. Some just see it as entertainment and not life and death in any way. I have gained respect from people I personally know, both in normal life and those I've first met on the internet and then met in real life. Phantom internet "friends" can take me or leave me.

Since you mentioned two years, I, and others, have been doing the "internet thing" since long before this forum ever came about going clear back to a time when several other forums were informative and honest in nature and not what they are today with opinions being passed off as facts for others to swallow. That type of action is not fair to those who are simply seeking real information. The internet used to be the "information highway". Now its the largely uninformed "opinion highway".

Joe must be a good customer, huh....?

-BCB
wirelessguy2005
.204 Ruger Guns: Custom 20 SCC, Savage LRPV 20 Nitro , Howa 1500 204 Ruger

Post by wirelessguy2005 »

When you make a personal attack on me its just further supports my original statement. I prefer not to get into an argument with you, its a waste of my time as well as everyone else's. :)

Have a nice day,
Brad

Bayou City Boy wrote:If anyone is threatened by anything I've said to them, on line or by PM, they must be very insecure............ Real Threats.........? Huh........?

PS to you too: Several people here have thanked me for being honest at times when others want to skirt issues and point fingers. They generally tell me they wished they had the confidence to do it them self. Just remember for every accusation you want to make in any direction, I know folks who have a totally different impression of you than you have of yourself. You're just playing the "role" here as you were upset when - on line - I called you out about jumping into a thread to sell someone something they might not even be looking for. That self-motivated behavior is very transparent to many folks other than just me.

I suppose if the internet is the only life you have maybe it takes on extra significance for ya'. Some just see it as entertainment and not life and death in any way. I have gained respect from people I personally know, both in normal life and those I've first met on the internet and then met in real life. Phantom internet "friends" can take me or leave me.

Since you mentioned two years, I, and others, have been doing the "internet thing" since long before this forum ever came about going clear back to a time when several other forums were informative and honest in nature and not what they are today with opinions being passed off as facts for others to swallow. That type of action is not fair to those who are simply seeking real information. The internet used to be the "information highway". Now its the largely uninformed "opinion highway".

Joe must be a good customer, huh....?

-BCB
wild willy

Post by wild willy »

I have spent quite a bit of time in that area of South Dakota.I have heard more than one rancher call it the crow reservation so maybe not correct but Joe O is not the only one that calls it that
Rick in Oregon
.204 Ruger Guns: Sako 75V, Cooper MTV, Kimber 84M, Cust M700 11 Twist

Post by Rick in Oregon »

The last couple of times I was in SD area for PD's, I also heard the place referred to in the same way, FWIW. Again, maybe not correct, but that's the way many locals refer to it.

Anyway guys, how about just letting all this just go away now. I think everyone has made their point, and the reader can now accept what he reads or research the matter himself. I'm ready to get back to yapping about varmint rifles and what they're about. How about it? :D
Semper Fortis
Rick in Oregon
NRA Life/OHA/VHA/VVA

Oregon, East of the Cascades - Where Common Sense Still Prevails

Snakeshooter
.204 Ruger Guns: None

Post by Snakeshooter »

When you make a personal attack on me its just further supports my original statement. I prefer not to get into an argument with you, its a waste of my time as well as everyone else's.

Have a nice day,
Brad

This is precisely the reason I will be very careful about posting anything on this forum unless I have a very strong desire to gain or communicate information. I discussed this briefly with you when I made a recent order but it's guys like this that make it very uncomfortable for guys like me who want to learn some things on this forum but have to be so correct about everything that it is simply not worth it. This type of rhetoric becomes a waste of my time and interest.
204Shooter
.204 Ruger Guns: Ruger M77II Ultralight

Post by 204Shooter »

The problem has been taken care of. The thread is now locked and nothing else needs to be said. Thanks for sharing your information Joe O.
Marriage is the only sport where the trapped animal has to buy the license! ... Just kiddin honey! :hail: