Good bye Good luck saving your forum.

Discussion about topics not related to hunting or the 204 Ruger.
Tom Kat
.204 Ruger Guns: CZ 527, Ruger American Predator in Magpul Hunter stock

Good bye Good luck saving your forum.

Post by Tom Kat »

I tried my best to be a poster on here, but I seem to be a burr under the saddle of many on on this site.

So the best course of action for me at this time is to ride off into the sunset.

The 4-5 old guys on here that really like the way things have always been will continue to ride this forum on its death spiral down the drain.

Enjoy!!

Goodbye and good luck-
"The difficulty lies not so much in developing new ideas as in escaping from old ones."

John Maynard Keynes
Bill K
.204 Ruger Guns: also now, a Savage switch bull barrel in 204R. 23 inch SS

Re: Good bye frineds. Good luck saving your forum.

Post by Bill K »

TK, Please don't drop out. Stick around and help keep this site alive. We need input, comments and even plain old discussion to help the to occur.
So reconsider your choice and climb back onboard. :)
MTPaul
.204 Ruger Guns: Cooper Montana Varminter

Re: Good bye Good luck saving your forum.

Post by MTPaul »

TK. If you do decide to saddle up your favorite steed and ride off into the sunset, I wanted to thank you for the albeit brief interactions we have engaged in over the past several weeks. Specifically, I appreciate you taking the time to help me identify a suitable 204R to grace my gun cabinet.

Best to you in your future endeavors.
Rick in Oregon
.204 Ruger Guns: Sako 75V, Cooper MTV, Kimber 84M, Cust M700 11 Twist

Re: Good bye Good luck saving your forum.

Post by Rick in Oregon »

Well Tom, that's a pity. I was under the impression we were a group of grown-a$$ men and like-minded fellows here, and not thin-skinned Nancy's getting our panties in a twist when challenged. What ever happened to "adapt and improvise", rise to the the challenge and overcome? Not run home at the first sign of adversity and pout.

It's my hope you continue to post here, but keeping on topic with firearms related subjects, interesting and informative. It's easy to stray off track, we're all guilty of that at some time or another.

Think about newbies coming on to the forum, and seeing topics in no way related to the 204 Ruger, but what chain saw you use. Easy to see why they'd just go elsewhere.

Take a deep breath, pull up your pants and act like a grown man, get that Ruger and your handloads ready for the postal shoot and relax. We all want the forum to survive, and it will if we stick with 204R and other firearms-related topics.

I'll not say "bye", but "see you soon". :wink:
Semper Fortis
Rick in Oregon
NRA Life/OHA/VHA/VVA

Oregon, East of the Cascades - Where Common Sense Still Prevails