just checkin in

Experiences and effectiveness in hunting with the .204 Ruger.
trevort
.204 Ruger Guns: stiller predator, lilja no 5 1 in 12

just checkin in

Post by trevort »

I've been absent for a while from this fine forum so I thought I would post a few photos.

This is my version of a Tac 20 (the smith didnt have a tac 20 reamer). I posted on ausvarmint asking if it was different enough from a tac20 to have its own name. When a mate said "its Just Another Bloody 20 cal" (he has now gone past a 204 and moved onto a 20 ppc, I converted him) well JAB20 had to be stamped on the barrel.

I had just put on a new Vortex Viper (thanks Cameraland) which took 6 shots to sight in then went to have fun. Longest 2 hits were 278 and 282 lasered metres. There were a lot of misses out further tho, some pretty close ;)

Captqc
.204 Ruger Guns: Cooper Phoenix .204

Re: just checkin in

Post by Captqc »

Nice looks rig! Thanks for the post, this stuff gets me through till spring. Gary
kenbrofox
.204 Ruger Guns: remington vls 204

Post by kenbrofox »

trevort, Nice pics and very nice looking rifle. Thanks,Ken.
Captqc, I find it hard to believe you've NO excuse to go out shooting until spring!!!. Ken. :D
PS. That Rick chap hasn't shot All this years quota has he?
' Pay it forward buddy '
Captqc
.204 Ruger Guns: Cooper Phoenix .204

Post by Captqc »

I'm stuck on the cold wet side of Mt. Hood and Rick is on the high dry side so he gets to play outside a lot more than I do! Someday when I'm rich I'll retire in Eastern Oregon. :D Captqc