Orlando Florida.

Talk about or share information about your Ruger centerfire rifles.
247sniper
.204 Ruger Guns: Custom .204 Ruger !

Orlando Florida.

Post by 247sniper »

Hi guys,

I'm going to Orlando Florida in 2 weeks time, I know about the Bass Pro Shop there, does anyone know of any other good gun shops or stores ? I would like to pick some 39 SBK's up when I'm over there but the Bass Pro doesn't have them ! :eek

Any you guys may be aware off ?

Cheers all

Steve.
Mike
.204 Ruger Guns: Cooper, RRA

Re: Orlando Florida.

Post by Mike »

247sniper wrote:I would like to pick some 39 SBK's up when I'm over there but the Bass Pro doesn't have them ! :eek
Steve,

I can't help you with things in Orlando, but I live in the hometown of Bass Pro's headquarters and I can't tell you how many times I have been let down by that store. I'm convinced they focus more on selling apparel to tourists than hunting and fishing gear to outdoor enthusiasts. Do yourself a favor and stay far, far away. :mad: :mad: :mad:
GTOHunter
.204 Ruger Guns: none

Post by GTOHunter »

If I'm not mistaken I think Midway USA carries the 39 grain SBK....in Federal V-Shok.They had a decent price on them too...check shipping prices,it may be free after a certain amount of money spent.I tried BPS and Cabela's...neither one carries the SBK cartridges! :duh:

I don't remember if Cheaper than Dirt carrys the SBK...but check them out too! :chin: ;)
OldTurtle
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage mod. 116 and Custom .204 AR

Post by OldTurtle »

There is a small gun shop in Melbourne that usually has a large supply of various components...Worth a look/call if you will be down that way...

http://www.spacecoastbullets.com/

When we were going through the primer shortage a couple of years ago and I was down there, they had a large selection...

Another one that I've done business with in the past is the B & H Gun Rack, in Merritt Island..

http://www.bhgunrack.com/index_all_products.asp

It's easy access from Orlando across 528 (Bee Line) expressway....and it's right on 528 in Merritt Island
AR
Factory/Factory