S&W Sigma inaccuracy

Talk about or share information about Ruger handguns.
Va varminter
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage 12 FV

S&W Sigma inaccuracy

Post by Va varminter »

Just bought a new Sigma 2 weeks ago ang have put about 80 rounds through it. It is hitting very low and to the right. I contacted S&W customer support about the matter. It is Saterday so I will not hear back until Monday. How is S&W to deal with? I have never had to deal with them before.
http://www.fairtax.org
Election day can't get here soon enough.
glenn asher
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage 12fvss, CZ 527 American

Re: S&W Sigma inaccuracy

Post by glenn asher »

It depends on who you ask.............. I sent a M24-3 .44 Special back to them, for spitting lead from the barrel/cylinder gap, and it came back WORSE, plus, if you tried to shoot DA, the cylinder would sometimes rotate backwards :!: They didn't get a second try to fix it, I sold it to a collector (they'd only made 2500 of the 4" 24s at that time).

On the other hand, that was 20 years ago, and they've changed hands two or three times since then, and the service is supposedly a lot better now. Doesn't matter to me, it wasn't the first N-frame S&W I had that was a pig, and it wasn't the last, but it'll never happen again, for me. I've just about quit the S&W outfit for good.
Build a man a fire, and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life!