New rimfire scopes

Ask questions or share information about Ruger rimfire guns such as the Ruger 10/22.
Captqc
.204 Ruger Guns: Cooper Phoenix .204

New rimfire scopes

Post by Captqc »

I picked up a couple of Leupold VX-1 2-7 power scopes for my rimfire rifles. Spring is just around the corner and Skippy is waiting! :D
The top picture is my Ruger 10/22 which I just rebuilt with a Boyd stock, Tactical Solutions Barrel and Extended Magazine Release, and a new Charging Handle. This picture shows it before I put the finish on the stock.
The bottom picture is my Henry .17HMR which is my walk-about rifle. Boy does Skippy hate this rifle! It is wicked accurate!
Is it Spring YET???? :huh: :lol: Man I love this stuff! Gary
Sam in Perth
.204 Ruger Guns: Tikka T3 Stainless Varmint - Bushnell Elite 4200 6-24x42

Re: New rimfire scopes

Post by Sam in Perth »

A couple of nice rigs Gary.

I wish we could still have semi autos in Oz. sigh...

A friends' Dad had one when I was a kid and I only ever used it once. I always wanted to get one but John Howard declared me (and all Australians) unfit to have semi autos before I was old enough to buy one.

I've got a Winchester 9422 that I just love as a walk around rifle. Probably for the same reason you enjoy it. Light, easy handling, fast shooting and large magazine capacity. In .17HMR, now that sounds even better!

Strangely enough I am also looking forward to the Northern spring, so that all you guys have material for some great posts :D Don't forget to take the camera with you.
Sam

Tikka T3 Varmint - Bushnell 4200 6-24x42 Mil Dot
Winchester 9422
Captqc

Post by Captqc »

Hi Sam!
It's a real bummer that you guys can't have semi-autos! Our government (Demon :twisted: krats) keep trying to do the same to us! In fact in the state of Washington (just north of my home in Oregon) a crazy demonkrat has introduced a bill that would ban semi-autos. They even have a law in Washington where you can own a silencer but you can't use it! I wish that these fools would write the laws against the criminals instead of against law abiding citizens. :mad: On a happier note, the Eastern Oregon Raptor Feeding Society has just got confirmed dates for our spring adventures! :cheer: The camera is ready, ammo is being loaded, rifles are being tuned up, scopes are being aquired. :D Stand by for field reports and lots of pics! In the mean time keep your head down and your powder dry! :lol:
G'day mate! Gary
Rat Force One

Post by Rat Force One »

My inheritance is looking better and better. Keep up the nice upgrades old man. I like em'.
nothing beats red mist in the morning
Captqc

Post by Captqc »

Rat Force One wrote:My inheritance is looking better and better. Keep up the nice upgrades old man. I like em'.
Anybody have spare trigger locks! :eek: Looks like my kid's radar is locked on! :wink: :lol: Gary
Critter
.204 Ruger Guns: Ruger #1B .204, Ruger 77/44,

Post by Critter »

Small bores are really fun.

I have a Unertl 6x small game scope on my Winchester 52 Sporter recreation and I get offers at the range people wanting to buy them. Got smith to put target blocks on the rifle.

What they don't know is they don't have enough money to buy it.

:!: