Kudus to RCBS

Ask questions and share information about reloading.
Bill K
.204 Ruger Guns: also now, a Savage switch bull barrel in 204R. 23 inch SS

Kudus to RCBS

Post by Bill K »

Called customer service for RCBS in Oroville, Ca. this am to order some parts for my Rock Chucker II press (you know how you put parts up so you can find them and then can not find where you put them ?). Well after telling the gentleman what I needed and where to send them, he said "Put your wallet away we will send them to you free". Said I was willing to pay and he had postage beside, and again the Said, "On the house, this time". Now that is super service. Again I know why I purchase, mostly, RCBS products. Bill K :D
Rick in Oregon
.204 Ruger Guns: Sako 75V, Cooper MTV, Kimber 84M, Cust M700 11 Twist

Re: Kudus to RCBS

Post by Rick in Oregon »

I'll agree on that one, Bill. They've always come through for me too. I'll give the same excellent high C/S marks to Redding, going above and beyond what would be normally expected.

All companies could/should follow both their examples. :chin:
Semper Fortis
Rick in Oregon
NRA Life/OHA/VHA/VVA

Oregon, East of the Cascades - Where Common Sense Still Prevails

Jim White
.204 Ruger Guns: CZ-527, Remington 700 VLTHSS, Cooper Model 21, Remington 40x

Post by Jim White »

In addition to RCBS and Redding you can add Hornady & Dillon to the list. Although, electrical/electronic items are for 1-year at Dillon and I imagine they are everywhere else too.

HTH,
Bill K
.204 Ruger Guns: also now, a Savage switch bull barrel in 204R. 23 inch SS

Post by Bill K »

All of the company's mentioned have been around for a fair amount of time. It is so good to see and hear that they treat their customers so fine, that probably (most likely) is why they have done so well and offer such great products to us gun nuts. And, so far, they seem to be staying within the U.S. not going offshore, the best I can tell. Bill K :)