Annealing question!

Ask questions and share information about reloading.
skipper
.204 Ruger Guns: Remington XR 100, Custom build Lilja/Panda/Shehane/Jewell

Re: Annealing question!

Post by skipper »

i was in the electricity field for 40+ years. I am still a Nationally and Texas State Reliability Certified grid operator. If everyone in the US bought an electric car the Distribution Grid would be severely taxed to the point of collapse from overload. The left has not taken that into consideration, YET. Putting an electrical recharging station in every house isn't feasible or even viable. What kind of idiots are running our country?? Have they done the research, NO WAY!!!
Image Hold 'em & Squeeze 'em
Bill K
.204 Ruger Guns: also now, a Savage switch bull barrel in 204R. 23 inch SS

Post by Bill K »

The idiots now running Wash DC, have not one clue as to what the real world is. They live in a pipe dream and come up with these ideas that they believe will save the world and us, and can not see beyond their own nose.
Heavens they can't even stop the illegal invasion of criminals in the country, how is the heck do they believe they can solve all the other serious things going on ? It is downhill and onwards in their minds. We are in a very serious situation and no one in power can stop it.
Jim White
.204 Ruger Guns: CZ-527, Remington 700 VLTHSS, Cooper Model 21, Remington 40x

Post by Jim White »

Rick in Oregon wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 am Who ever thought we'd be paying these absolute rediculous prices for GAS? :eek: Thanks Joe, great job you're doing! NOT! :wall:
Heck, if it gets to dang expensive, I'll have to retire because I won't be able to afford to go drive to work :lol: