*BEWARE* HORNADY "FREE BULLET" PROMO

Ask questions and share information about reloading.
CZ204_1965
.204 Ruger Guns: CZ

*BEWARE* HORNADY "FREE BULLET" PROMO

Post by CZ204_1965 »

I just wanted to share this info with those of you who may be about to purchase anything from HORNADY in hopes of receiving the so called "FREE BULLETS" from HORNADY ..... I mailed in all my info to HORNADY along with my shipping and hand check in the amount of $6.95 6 weaks ago, (the bullets were 180 grn 44 mags). HORNADY cashed the check april 23rd (2 weeks ago) I still have not received anything from HORNADY . I emailed them 3 days ago to ask [beeep]? NO REPLY FROM HORNADY. I realize that reloading supplies are a [beeep] right now but i find it hard to believe these bullets are in that big of a demand ,and even if they are HORNADY could at least reply to let you know what is going on . You would think they would make sure they have the merchandise before cashing the customers check. So i guess at this point im not only out my "FREE BULLETS" but also $6.95 . Very nice way to conduct bussiness HORNADY
Glen
.204 Ruger Guns: Rem700ADL

Re: *BEWARE* HORNADY "FREE BULLET" PROMO

Post by Glen »

This is from the Hornady website under the free bullets ad. I added the bold red hi-lites.

Rules:

* Not valid in combination with any other promotions or any other requests. Non-compliant requests will be eliminated without response.
* Promotion dates 1-1-09 through 12-31-09.
Form must be accompanied by original receipt and UPC code cut from box.
* Submission must be received by 2-15-10.
Allow 8-10 weeks for delivery.
* Offer valid in U.S. and Canada only. Shipping and handling must accompany redemption form.
* Void where prohibited by law.
* Free bullets must be selected from list on redemption form and must all be one item number - no substitutions will be allowed.*
* Dealer purchases do not apply.
Friends Are Friends By Nature.

RIP Russ,Blaine, & Darrell!!

I don't like repeat offenders. I like DEAD offenders!!
Ted Nugent

Isn't there a minimum age for grampas??
^^^^^^
Audrey Renae told me "No there isn't"!!

Glen
heitmann13
.204 Ruger Guns: T/C Encore Pro Hunter .204

Post by heitmann13 »

It took a while but I recieved my 500 free bullets, mine were the .30 cal, plus they were backordered, but still I recieved them. I had to call them.
WaltherP99
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage Model 12 VLP

Post by WaltherP99 »

:alright:

Patience is the key.

Where is the troll smiley, BTW... :roll: :roll: :roll:
ACLakey
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage .204 Predator Hunter(soon)

Post by ACLakey »

Be patient. I have seen your post all over the boards and that is the general theme which I agree with. My the way, not a very good way to make a first impression.
rpknaz
.204 Ruger Guns: Ruger KM77VT MKII with Nikon Buckmaster 6-18x40

Post by rpknaz »

Whether it rebates or free stuff, you count on it being every bite of the time they say. Give them a chance they will come through.

When they do show up, I hope to see your reply with :arrow: :banana: :banana:

;)
Peace and love will get you killed. Unarmed helplessness is a welcome mat for evil. Self-defense is the most powerful, driving instinct in good people everywhere. To deny it is evil personified. Ted Nugent.
race4hills

Post by race4hills »

Hornady says they are 4 months behind on their Get Loaded bullets promotion. Be patient, I've been waiting since mid Feb for my 1,000 bullets. They will get here when they get here. :D
204 try it you'll like it!
Rick in Oregon
.204 Ruger Guns: Sako 75V, Cooper MTV, Kimber 84M, Cust M700 11 Twist

Post by Rick in Oregon »

CZ204: If you've ever been in the military, remember the phrase: "Hurry up and wait?"

Wifey at Nosler tells me they are busier now than ever before for some unknown reason, and can't make bullets fast enough, so all the makers are quite busy at this point in time. Glad to know some businesses are thriving in this economy.
Semper Fortis
Rick in Oregon
NRA Life/OHA/VHA/VVA

Oregon, East of the Cascades - Where Common Sense Still Prevails

stevecrea

Post by stevecrea »

I purchased my Hornady AP in the summer of 2008, and submitted the application for my 1000 free bullets in early January 2009, including the check for the shipping. After about 12 weeks (around April 15), I called them to follow up. They confirmed that they had received my documentation, that it was in good order, but that they were behind. Apparently, this is at least partly the result of the hoarding and hysteria syndrome that we are experiencing.

I am confident that Hornady will come through on this.
Novus Ordo Seclorem ("a new order has begun")
sgp5163
.204 Ruger Guns: none

Post by sgp5163 »

Call them! They are really good to talk too! They were slow to get me my bullets but, have been very helpful many times when I have talked to them. These guys are one of the only companies you can still call and they will talk to you like a real person. I have called them many times with reload questions.
race4hills

Post by race4hills »

I got my 1000 bullets today! :D
204 try it you'll like it!