recommend me a scope ?

Discussion about rifle scopes, spotting scopes and binoculars.
magnum
.204 Ruger Guns: none

recommend me a scope ?

Post by magnum »

recommend me a scope for my 204 when i get it seeing whot you have on yours and whot mag
Mike
.204 Ruger Guns: Cooper, RRA

Re: recommend me a scope ?

Post by Mike »

Mag,

I think it would be quite helpful for you to give some details about the intended use of your .204 and the price range for your new scope.
magnum
.204 Ruger Guns: none

Post by magnum »

Mike wrote:Mag,

I think it would be quite helpful for you to give some details about the intended use of your .204 and the price range for your new scope.
this gun will be a out and out foxing gun do a lot of shooting at nite under a lamp and some day time shooting as well so low mag for nite but will need more mag for day time cost around £400/500
Bill K
.204 Ruger Guns: also now, a Savage switch bull barrel in 204R. 23 inch SS

Post by Bill K »

Check out the scopes offered by Custom Reloading tools. Good price's and optic choices. They are also a sponsor on this site. See top bar. Bill K :)
milkman
.204 Ruger Guns: remington model 700

Post by milkman »

If you are still looking, i put a Millet on my .204 and couldnt be happier. It is a 4-16 power, 30mm tube with an illuminated reticle. Price was right and it has held zero on many different adjustment settings. I shoot it at 0-500 yards and easily see my impacts on steel...I will say though that it is a large scope with some weight, so if you want a quick shouldering lightweight rig you might want to scale back-but remember, if the scope will remain on the .204 i wouldnt be as concerned about a super shockproof optic with this caliber's light recoil. hope this helps
Joe O
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage LRPV,Ruger K1V,G2 Contender

Post by Joe O »

+ 1 on the CRT offerings.The Hawke with illuminated reticle(mil Dot)SF 30mm tube,will suit you and price under $300.