Leopold 3X multiplier

Discuss, trade, swap, sell or buy stuff!
Bad Dad

Leopold 3X multiplier

Post by Bad Dad »

I have a Leopold 3X multiplier for sale, it screws on the objective of the scope and increases your scopes magnification by 3X. I bought if for a 6X18 on my 22ppc and it really helped with shots out past 600 yards, but now that we are moving to Maine I don’t have any real use for that much magnification. I only used it for one summer, $100 shipped to your door anywhere in the US if you are outside of the US we’ll split the shipping.
Greg
"Bad Dad" Given to me by my 8 year old son after watching a 60's movie were I had to explain “BAD” as being “Awesome, Sweet, Rad":cool: . Love that kid
Hotshot
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage and ar-15

Re: Leopold 3X multiplier

Post by Hotshot »

BD,

A few years ago Leupold changed the threads. Will that work on my late model VXIII 4.5X14. Does it require adjusting the focus when you screw it on?
Bad Dad

Post by Bad Dad »

Boy I don't know about the first ? it works with the VX-2 6X18 I have but don't know about an older one. You do have to change the focus of the reticle.
Greg
"Bad Dad" Given to me by my 8 year old son after watching a 60's movie were I had to explain “BAD” as being “Awesome, Sweet, Rad":cool: . Love that kid
Ryan S Albright
.204 Ruger Guns: Ruger 204 Ultra Light, Ruger 204 Standard, Ruger Target Gray

Post by Ryan S Albright »

Does that fit a 40mm objective? I have an an old 3x9 Leupold I wonder if it would fit.
Bad Dad

Post by Bad Dad »

Yes it will fit a 40mm objective
Greg