Savage BVSS .204 **SPF**

Discuss, trade, swap, sell or buy stuff!
thumper4fun
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage 12BVSS .204

Savage BVSS .204 **SPF**

Post by thumper4fun »

Selling my Savage in .204 to fund a Bench Rest rig. Stainless fluted factory Savage barrel in .204 set in a bedded BVSS stock. Comes with SSS adjustable trigger, single shot follower and Ferrell 0 MOA base. Excellent prairie dog rifle and very accurate. I have shot numerous .3s & .4s with this rifle. The sling lugs have been removed to ride the bags better but I have them and they will be included with the rifle. Not sure of the actual round count but it can't be very high, 800 rounds to be on the safe side. It does have a couple safe blemishes but nothing major. $550 plus actual shipping & insurance to your FFL. CONUS only excluding California or any other state that does not allow an individual to ship to a FFL. ebowman@bellsouth.net
Last edited by thumper4fun on Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
hemiallen
.204 Ruger Guns: Rem 204r, 20vt one Sako-one Cooper, 17FB 17HH, 17JAVALENA

Re: Savage BVSS .204

Post by hemiallen »

Free bump, and to say shipping from an individual to an FFL in California is legal, just many FFL's here refuse to do so in an effort to make us buy NEW guns from them. :wall:

I have purchase MANY long guns in the last 6 months, once I found a dealer willing to do the transfer.

Nice shooter for someone

Allen