35 Yard Start

Talk about North American big game hunting.
Clint E
.204 Ruger Guns: none

35 Yard Start

Post by Clint E »

Got off work tonight and decided to go bowhunting got in my stand at about 5 or so . At about 20 till 6 deer started showing up in the feild. I was about 60yards down in the timber heading to the bottoms when a doe presented me with a shot at about 35yards . The wind was blowing down the hill so i new i had to adjust for the wind. I released the arrow and spine shot her in the neck over held for the wind to my surprise she was trying to get back up so i let another one fly as she was flopping around and i didnt want t chase it in the dark,Second shot spine shot her just in front of the hams. One arrow left in the quiver . I jumped down from the tree stand and sealed the deal wit my last arrow. WAy to many arrows shot just to kill a deer but you know how whitetails are they can still get away with a perfect shot. Finnaly my deer season is getting started.
My daughters joined in with the photo op.
My wife and i of course she was goofing around as always.
Just thought i would share its time go get the big boys now.
kenbrofox
.204 Ruger Guns: remington vls 204

Re: 35 Yard Start

Post by kenbrofox »

Nice shootin' and nice pics Clint. You're lucky, thats unlawful over here. :D
' Pay it forward buddy '
Clint E
.204 Ruger Guns: none

Re: 35 Yard Start

Post by Clint E »

Thanks kenbrofox it is one of my favorite things to hunt. I do feel saddend for you and folks like you that dont have the feedom to hunt vast variotes of game like we do here. I turly think that everyone in this world should have the feedom to hunt all game speices in there own country.
I still have about 2 months left of deer season so hopefully i can connect with the stick and string on another one.