Last years Cats

Talk about hunting the hunters and their prey.
Ryan S Albright
.204 Ruger Guns: Ruger 204 Ultra Light, Ruger 204 Standard, Ruger Target Gray

Last years Cats

Post by Ryan S Albright »

deleted
Last edited by Ryan S Albright on Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
willyp19
.204 Ruger Guns: REM 700 Custom Predator / Varmint, REM 700 VS

Post by willyp19 »

Nice looking cats...
Silverfox
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage 12VLP purchased in June 2004 + 2 other custom .204s

Post by Silverfox »

Ryan S Albright--Those are nice looking cats!!!

I usually don't say anything about pictures that are bigger than the 600 x 600 pixel size that fits into the Boards properly, and I don't mean to sound like I am raggin' on you, but I had to hook up my 52" monitor to see the picture--WOW, if there is some way you could shrink those pictures down to about 600 x 600 pixels that would be about the right size for posting on these Boards, but 2300 x 1700 pixels is just a wee bit too big.

Another problem caused by images that are bigger than the 600 x 600 pixel size is that the posts that are made in that thread will have the text stretched WAAAAAAAAAY out to the right so everyone who wants to read replies has to scroll until the cows come home to be able to read the text.

I don't use Image Shack for hosting my images like you do, but they do have a "resize image" feature that would allow you to decrease the size of your images. Personally, I use PhotoShop to resize my images for use on the Internet, but you can certainly use the "resize image" feature right within Image Shack.
Catch ya L8R--Silverfox
Bad Dad

Post by Bad Dad »

I wish it was legal to attach a light to the gun here in Colorado. I do most of my hunting alone and it’ll be hard to hold the light and shoot at the same time.

Nice cats by the way.
Coyote-T

Post by Coyote-T »

BadDad, it is legal in Colorado. You can hunt at night without a permit on private property, and there are no restrictions on attaching a light to your gun. If you hunt on public land, a permit must be obtained first from the Division of Wildlife. There are more restrictions on public ground than private. You can check out their website for regulations at www.wildlife.state.co.us
Look under smallgame/furbearers. Check with the local office in your area for permits.
T
A coyote teased is a Coyote-T pleased!
Ryan S Albright

pictures way to big Sorry!

Sorry about the size of the pictures I had my son do it for me, he was in a hurry and I had no clue how to do it my self, as you can see it was my other son who caught the nice look on my face when taking the pictures. I look like one of my prey caught in the lights
Silverfox
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage 12VLP purchased in June 2004 + 2 other custom .204s

Post by Silverfox »

Ryan--No need to apologize. That is a "deer in the headlights" gaze on the first photo--didn't really notice until you mentioned it though :wink: :wink:

The second photo has the good smile though!!!
Catch ya L8R--Silverfox
Ryan S Albright

The Ruger Ultra light

Done
Last edited by Ryan S Albright on Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
will227457

Post by will227457 »

Bad Dad wrote:I wish it was legal to attach a light to the gun here in Colorado. I do most of my hunting alone and it’ll be hard to hold the light and shoot at the same time.

Nice cats by the way.
I wish it was in CA also......in fact it is quite illegal when hunting a fur bearing animal and against DFG regs please correct me if I am wrong but this looks like a violation of my states game laws if that cat was shot at night.......in California can't speak for other states
craigyboy

Post by craigyboy »

Nice Ryan I wish the heck we had those things running about in these parts.
Last edited by craigyboy on Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lee C.

Post by Lee C. »

Nice looking cat's Ryan, Good job
Ryan S Albright

day

Done