you all may want to check this out

Talk about hunting the hunters and their prey.
Rugerdogdog
.204 Ruger Guns: DPMS Panther Arms LR-204

you all may want to check this out

Post by Rugerdogdog »

DPMS Panther Arms LR-204 24" Stainless Fluted Heavy Barrel

There is a place for all of Gods creatures...RIGHT NEXT TO THE POTATOES AND GRAVY.
acloco
.204 Ruger Guns: 12FV, 12BVSS -S

Post by acloco »

Says page not found on my screen.
chuckhunter
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage Model 25 thumbhole, Savage Model 12

Post by chuckhunter »

Same here :mad:
WrzWaldo
.204 Ruger Guns: Remington XR-100 / Savage-Douglas-Richards

Post by WrzWaldo »

Lee C.

Post by Lee C. »

The Humane Society, is just anther bunch like peta. Trying to take your right to hunt, fish,or trap away from you. They don't even think or care of what happen's when you get a over population of animals and what it brings with it.
janneuf

On a related note

Post by janneuf »

For years now the deer population has been exploding. The mild winters have resulted in a far lower mortality rate and although the bag limits on deer have been increased they are still failing to control the situation.

Couple the deer explosion with the growing turkey population (I can't drive ANYWHERE without seeing wild turkeys in Northern Kentucky) and the predators are bound to follow.

Even though I have a miserable year calling coyotes, they are everywhere. I'll spend a whole morning hunting, seeing nohting, only to pass 2-3 coyotes lying dead along the road. I've never sen so many road-killed coyotes and foxes as this year. There was also a sighting, by numerous folks, of a mountain lion just 10 miles from my home or downtown Cincinnati.

For Northern KY the "good old days" of deer and turkey hunting are happening right now.
janneuf
Rugerdogdog
.204 Ruger Guns: DPMS Panther Arms LR-204

Post by Rugerdogdog »

Ya it was spoz to be the 2nd one that Waldo put up there. I dunno what I did wrong. I think it worked when I previewed my post!?!?!? I didnt think the article would surprise anybody but the results of the "scientific AOL poll" surprised me. Mr Turner's company and its clientele have never been known for being unbiased. I really just put it up there for people to read the posts after the article. I think its a great window to the psyche of the opposition in that great debate, to hunt or not to hunt. Plus seeing people bicker back and forth like that gives me the feeling of watching a catastrophic train wreck... in slow motion! :eek:
DPMS Panther Arms LR-204 24" Stainless Fluted Heavy Barrel

There is a place for all of Gods creatures...RIGHT NEXT TO THE POTATOES AND GRAVY.
Ryan S Albright
.204 Ruger Guns: Ruger 204 Ultra Light, Ruger 204 Standard, Ruger Target Gray

Calling contest

Post by Ryan S Albright »

It would be nice to know out of a 180 teams how many coyotes where taken I know I hunt a lot of hours to get one. I've been skunked since a year ago last November. I took 8 coyotes that year hunting all year long. I have located 8 large packs I am guessing around 40 coyotes living together with in a 20 mile area I hunt both night and day. These coyotes are so a where of men and there tricks it is exasperating trying to get a shot off at one is some areas I don't bother to call they will only run the other way so I just glass the fields hoping to get a shot off less than 500 yrds. Car bumpers have racked up way more deaths than any hunter. Mountian lion hunting has been out lawed in California now the security gaurds at the shopping malls are seeing them in the parking lots. The guys at work spotted one crossing the 215 freeway at March air force base going into the National cemetery. Hunting here is getting imposible because the animals are moving into the naighborhoods.
janneuf

PETA

Post by janneuf »

I wonder what the bleeding hearts would do if they knew the government kills about 80,000 coyotes a year.
janneuf