Thank You from a Nubby

General discussion and information about the .204 Ruger.
fwsentell
.204 Ruger Guns: Remington 700 vlss

Thank You from a Nubby

Post by fwsentell »

Thank You to all for giving me the opportunity to join the .204 Ruger Hunting .com.
I grew up in Pennsylvania, BUT, now live in the Communist State of Maryland. I do plan in the near future to move to a State that is more friendly to The Constitution of The United States. Enough said, I don't want to get flagged by The NSA, then the next thing you know is two men in Suits and Ties are knocking on your front door. LOL. I am a retired Chief Damagecontrolman of The US Coast Guard and that is one of the smartest things that I have done in my 47 yrs on this Little Blue Marble. I enjoy hunting, fishing, reloading and chasing a little white ball around a pasture. Having just bought my first .204 Runger ( Remington 700 vlss ) and my love of reloading is what helped steer me to Yall's site. As I read through the posts at .204 Ruger Hunting .com it was becoming clear to me that there was a Vast Storehouse of knowledge here and yes, the peaple here appear to be both helpful and friendly. A quality that is increasingly hard to find in our present day. And as The People stray further from the fear of God it is only going to go far south. I'm sorry for straying off, I'll get off my Soap Box. I would be thankful to all that could help get me steered on the correct coures in reloading for my new .204 Ruger.
Once again to all, Thank You
Take Care
Fwsentell
ryutzy
.204 Ruger Guns: Superior Arms Custom AR-15 Leopold VXIII 4.5-14X50

Re: Thank You from a Nubby

Post by ryutzy »

A BIg welcome to the site! Lotta good guys here
It's hard to detect good luck, It looks so much like something you've worked hard for and earned.
Stay humble, Stay teacheable
Glen
.204 Ruger Guns: Rem700ADL

Post by Glen »

Welcome to the 204 Forums!! Check the ".204 Load Data" tab at the top of each page for a lot of good basic starting info. :wink:
Friends Are Friends By Nature.

RIP Russ,Blaine, & Darrell!!

I don't like repeat offenders. I like DEAD offenders!!
Ted Nugent

Isn't there a minimum age for grampas??
^^^^^^
Audrey Renae told me "No there isn't"!!

Glen
Clint E
.204 Ruger Guns: none

Post by Clint E »

Welcome to the world of 204.

Little blue marble . I like it
Bill K
.204 Ruger Guns: also now, a Savage switch bull barrel in 204R. 23 inch SS

Post by Bill K »

Clint E wrote:Welcome to the world of 204.

Little blue marble . I like it
Yes, Welcome to the 204 group... The "Little Blue Marble" looked like a pretty varigated one, from outer space and the first photos. Bill K :D