Magneto Speed Chronograph

General discussion and information about the .204 Ruger.
wirelessguy2005
.204 Ruger Guns: Custom 20 SCC, Savage LRPV 20 Nitro , Howa 1500 204 Ruger

Magneto Speed Chronograph

Post by wirelessguy2005 »

About 6 months ago someone emailed us and introduced us to a new product. That new product is a Magneto Speed Chronograph. Magneto Speed has asked us to be a dealer for their products so I would like to see how much interest there would be. Here is a link to their website so you can watch a video and read up on the product: http://www.magnetospeed.com/
If there is enough interest we can get set up as a dealer and that would allow us the opportunity to pass on a small savings over the regular retail cost to anyone interested in buying. We would need a commitment from at least 12 people to make the deal feasible. Anyone that's interested please post up or PM me.

Thanks,
Brad
RAMOS
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage Model 12 FLV, Cooper M21

Re: Magneto Speed Chronograph

Post by RAMOS »

I thought someone around here was going to buy one last Summer. A few were wondering how it would do with little bullets. Any info on that, Brad? I like the idea of eliminating light from the equation. Should end the problem of shooting the chrono! The only down side (a guess) I see is that it would most likely alter the point of impact. Meaning a guy would have to conduct speed and accuracy tests separately.
wirelessguy2005

All the feedback that i have heard on them has been positive even with the small 17 & 20 caliber bullets, however i have not tested them myself so i can't say with absolute certainty. I agree with your assessment that you may have to test speed and accuracy separately. Overall it looks like a very nice piece of equipment and really corrects all the shortcomings of a conventional chrony.
kyyotestalker
.204 Ruger Guns: remington 700 sps varmint

Post by kyyotestalker »

count me in.
Where did that hit? I dont know aim alittle higher!
Lead Lobber
.204 Ruger Guns: Ruger M77 Mark II Target Barrel Leupold VX-3 6.5-20x40

Post by Lead Lobber »

Only problem I see is you cant use it on a pistol........
wirelessguy2005

thank you to those that showed interest in the Magneto Speed Chronograph. To date there hasn't been enough interest generated to compile an order so we are going to pass on becoming a dealer at this time. If anyone would still like to order one we encourage you to visit the companies website and order directly.

Thanks,
Brad