Here's our Wake-Up Call!

General discussion and information about the .204 Ruger.
Rick in Oregon
.204 Ruger Guns: Sako 75V, Cooper MTV, Kimber 84M, Cust M700 11 Twist

Here's our Wake-Up Call!

Post by Rick in Oregon »

If you like your 204 Ruger rifle and want to keep it, then be aware of what's looming ahead in the near future, thanks to the "leader" some of our countrymen put into power last election. This was obtained from a LEO friend who's got friends in low places. We were warned, now it's here.......read on:

Do you think it's now time to get those emails, calls and letters going to our representatives? Well, do 'ya? :chin:
Semper Fortis
Rick in Oregon
NRA Life/OHA/VHA/VVA

Oregon, East of the Cascades - Where Common Sense Still Prevails

Rick in Oregon

Re: Here's our Wake-Up Call!

Post by Rick in Oregon »

Just so everyone doesn't get their knickers in a wad, the above has proven to be a fake document. I posted it just as received prior to doing a snopes check, which although is not the 'know-all' of the world, is fairly reliable and has bebunked this doc.

It's a scary reminder of the kind of goings-on that takes place behind our collective backs with the current administration, and reason alone to keep paying attention.

We gotta keep an eye on these guys! :eek:
Semper Fortis
Rick in Oregon
NRA Life/OHA/VHA/VVA

RAMOS
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage Model 12 FLV, Cooper M21

Post by RAMOS »

Amen, Rick. The notion of "transparency" is perhaps the biggest nanner, nanner this administration is directing at "we the people". Much easier for them to pursue their agenda behind closed doors. Our desires, opinions and beliefs are merely an inconvenience to them!
Tokimini
.204 Ruger Guns: Remington 700 SPS with a Shilen barrel

Post by Tokimini »

Rick in Oregon wrote:Just so everyone doesn't get their knickers in a wad, the above has proven to be a fake document.
Other than to get people all pissed off, why post a document you know is fake? What's the point??
RAMOS

Post by RAMOS »

It was posted before that fact came to light. Honest mistake, pure and simple.
Rick in Oregon

Post by Rick in Oregon »

Corect. I figured I'd leave it there, as there actually are parties that ARE trying to get the UN to override our 2nd Amendment, and it's good to keep sharp. This was indeed a fake, but it sure raises the "What If" scenario......

Don't get pissed off, ACT! We may be dealing with a real document like this soon if Mr. Potatohead gets his way with the other whiny Demo libs......
Semper Fortis
Rick in Oregon
NRA Life/OHA/VHA/VVA

Jim White
.204 Ruger Guns: CZ-527, Remington 700 VLTHSS, Cooper Model 21, Remington 40x

Post by Jim White »

Tokimini wrote:
Rick in Oregon wrote:Just so everyone doesn't get their knickers in a wad, the above has proven to be a fake document.
Other than to get people all pissed off, why post a document you know is fake? What's the point??
I think when he posted it he didn't know it. The other point would be is; "don't think for one-minute, that people aren't tying to do what this letter says. That is the gun grabbers goal and they are "very-patient" while other live in total denial of the situation.

Just my 2-cents worth,

Cheers,
bazz
.204 Ruger Guns: tikka

Post by bazz »

stick to your guns guys pun intended or you will end up like us it was a small minority that started and then the snow ball happened and the city slickers seeing us as mass murders got behind the government and with our voting system the city rules and every year now when the police minister meet they still want our guns and its a lot of hard work to just keep them . remember it will only take another shooting some where and thats it so as rick said BE WARNED if you sit back and do nothing be prepared to meet the wrath of the gun lobby cheers bazz
Tokimini
.204 Ruger Guns: Remington 700 SPS with a Shilen barrel

Post by Tokimini »

RAMOS wrote:It was posted before that fact came to light. Honest mistake, pure and simple.
My apologies Rick. I didn't understand that you only realized it was fake until after you posted it.
Nor Cal Mikie
.204 Ruger Guns: None. Had a 16" barreled rear grip SP that was WAY too wild.

Post by Nor Cal Mikie »

This is the kind of crap that goes on behind closed doors and when our backs are turned!! Could it happen? You bet you butt is can and will if we don't stay on top of it. "I'am from the government and I'am here to help". :eek: :eek: darn good reason to keep your powder dry and your eyes and ears open. ;)
RowdyYates
.204 Ruger Guns: Remington LVSF, Cooper M21V, C-Z 527 Kevlar V

Post by RowdyYates »

....but it's a frigging fake document!
Rick in Oregon

Post by Rick in Oregon »

RowdyYates wrote:....but it's a frigging fake document!
Rowdy: That's true bud, but in fact the Ovomit administration is indeed trying to sign our rights away to the UN for "global control" of small arms.

When I saw the letter, I naturally assumed it had been implemented and the letter was the outcome. Even though this one was/is fake, they are trying to make it a reality. We must stay vigilant!
Semper Fortis
Rick in Oregon
NRA Life/OHA/VHA/VVA

RAMOS

Post by RAMOS »

Absolutely, Rick. Yes, it is a fake document. Unfortunately, it is NOT a fake issue.
futuretrades
.204 Ruger Guns: HOWA 1500 .204 Ruger Varmint, Bull Bbl, Lupy 6-18x40 custom

Post by futuretrades »

RowdyYates wrote:....but it's a frigging fake document!
RAMOS wrote:Absolutely, Rick. Yes, it is a fake document. Unfortunately, it is NOT a fake issue.
Anybody that believes this cannot happen in our own country, in my opinion, has their heads buried in the sand. :eek: I suggest reading bazz's post! The people of Australia have seen what can happen when the people do not believe the government can be an evil entity. Any more it seems the politicians in this country only care about getting re-elelected. Personally I don't trust any of them. I will take this chance to suggest, that every gun owner in the country, needs to join the NRA, or at least your own states organization of the NRA. Be informed, and be vigilant. Our country and our rights guaranteed by our constitution are At Stake!
NRA Benefactor Life member
HOWA 1500 Varmint 204 Ruger, Bull Barrel, Hogue Overmold Stock, Leupold VXII 6-18x40mm AO LRV Custom Reticle Timney Trigger
Cooper Mdl 21 20VarTargW/Leupold VXIII, 6-20x40AO Varmint Hunter reticle.
Jim White
.204 Ruger Guns: CZ-527, Remington 700 VLTHSS, Cooper Model 21, Remington 40x

Post by Jim White »

Nor Cal Mikie wrote:"I'am from the government and I'am here to help". :eek: :eek:
When ever I hear that phrase my reply is; "I wish you would go help somebody else" :mrgreen: