Left Hand Browning 204?

General discussion and information about the .204 Ruger.
Snoplop
.204 Ruger Guns: Pantherâ„¢ LR-204 & BROWNING, A-Bolt II 204 Ruger

Left Hand Browning 204?

Post by Snoplop »

I have been searching for a Left Hand Browning Hunter 204 Ruger for my wife and haven't found diddly.
Anyone know if Browning ever built one? Their web site is obnoxious.
Closest thing I found is a reference to one of their "Limited Distribution Firearms" A-Bolt Medallion in 223 Rem.
22-250 would be preferable if I can't dig up a 204.

Problem is ..my wife is left handed- brought home a R/H Browning Hunter 204 Ruger and now all else pales in comparison.

Thanks in advance
"Then there are sheepdogs," he went on, "and I'm a sheepdog. I live to protect the flock and confront the wolf."

People who love sausage and people who believe in justice should never watch either of them being made. ~Otto Bismarck
GTOHunter
.204 Ruger Guns: none

Re: Left Hand Browning 204?

Post by GTOHunter »

I'm think back in 2004 or 2008 at the "Shot Show" they had the Browning A-bolt Hunters in a .204,not sure if they had made any LH models?I found a RH model (Micro Model?) last year and passed on it...been kicking myself ever since and should go back and see if it's still there?Not many People around here enjoy shooting or Hunting with the .204 but I sure love my CZ .204!

I agree with You.....the Browning Site isn't the most User Friendly Site and doesn't list any older Models for references!
ClaimJumper
.204 Ruger Guns: 3 custom .204's,22-250ai, 5-223, 6br Norma, Savage builds

Re: Left Hand Browning 204?

Post by ClaimJumper »

Trade your wife in on a Right handed model? upgrade

Retired Timber faller