Introducing... Tarrin!

General discussion and information about the .204 Ruger.
204Shooter
.204 Ruger Guns: Ruger M77II Ultralight

Introducing... Tarrin!

Post by 204Shooter »

As many of you already have noticed, the forum has gone through some significant changes. One of the "behind the scenes" changes that has recently taken place is I have handed off most of the administration responsibilities to my son, Tarrin. He was very modest in his "Tell us about yourself... " post and I wanted to properly introduce him to all of you.

Tarrin is an electrical engineering student at our local state university. He was married last summer to an incredible young lady and they are enjoying the bliss of a newly married couple. He is a shooting enthusiast and an active outdoorsman. His wife, by the way, loves fishing!

My job is the kind that follows me everywhere I go and my "free time" has become increasingly scarce and precious. The changes that Tarrin is and will make to this forum will ensure its longevity and continuation. You are in good hands!

This community is unique and unlike any other. I have always enjoyed the mature and helpful nature of every member. I am encouraged that this will never change. I thank you all for your input and contributions to this forum.

Thanks for everything!

Brian
Marriage is the only sport where the trapped animal has to buy the license! ... Just kiddin honey! :hail:
Bill K
.204 Ruger Guns: also now, a Savage switch bull barrel in 204R. 23 inch SS

Re: Introducing... Tarrin!

Post by Bill K »

Brian time come for many, if not all, to step back and let the younger one's take over. Enjoy you relaxation, although you will be around, as you said. I wish Tarrin well, know he will do a good job. Bill K
Jim White
.204 Ruger Guns: CZ-527, Remington 700 VLTHSS, Cooper Model 21, Remington 40x

Re: Introducing... Tarrin!

Post by Jim White »

Here...here... :wtg: :wtg: