Check your supply

General discussion and information about the .204 Ruger.
Bill K
.204 Ruger Guns: also now, a Savage switch bull barrel in 204R. 23 inch SS

Re: Check your supply

Post by Bill K »

Don't know either, and sideways too boot. I know what it is like back there. Did do some deer hunting one year on the wife's family property, also fished their private lake. Know I could have a ball, But..as I said. Bill K
robert w.
.204 Ruger Guns: ruger american preditor/cz527

Post by robert w. »

A hunters paradice.
Most of my wifes family is in the kellog, idaho area.
Which opens another can o worms i want to go elk hunting
truckerwalt
.204 Ruger Guns: RUGER MK II/SAVAGE MOD. 12

Post by truckerwalt »

i live in the kellogg, id area and have given up on the elk hunt-partly because of my age (71) and am no longer able to pack an elk out of some heck hole but partly because of the diminished supply of elk. the wolves have made great inroads into the elk population. there are still elk around but the numbers are way down. the moose have been hit pretty hard also. maybe you could learn to hunt wolves they are a pretty elusive animal and not an easy hunt. i have thought about moving to texas for the warmer weather and also for the feral hog opportunities. idaho is still and will remain a pro gun state. you don't know how happy i am to not have a non-citizen muslim president in the position to ruin our country--there are still a log of people here that like that man--maybe they are part of the kalifornia transplants.
robert w.
.204 Ruger Guns: ruger american preditor/cz527

Post by robert w. »

Dang my wife is from kellog.her mom n sister are there too.and yes we had a fully illegal president. muslems were made illegal not sure what year like 62 maybe