Mods

General discussion and information about the .204 Ruger.
Verminator2
.204 Ruger Guns: DPMS 24" stainless fluted.

Mods

Post by Verminator2 »

Maybe we should have a section of the forum dedicated to off topic discussion, humor, ect. ? Just thought it might be a good addition.
Bomb Squad: If you see me running, try and keep up
WT

Re: Mods

Post by WT »

A blonde is driving down the road when her BMW starts missing and running rough. She pulls into a gas station and has the mechanic check it out. The mechanic said come back in an hour and he would have it fixed. The blonde came back and the BMW was running perfectly. She asked the mechanic what the problem was and he said "crap in the carburetor". She said how often do I have to do that? :D
Wayne,

"Aim low boys, they're ridin' Shetlands"
NRA Life Member 30+ Years
Verminator2
.204 Ruger Guns: DPMS 24" stainless fluted.

Re: Mods

Post by Verminator2 »

Haha, that's a good one.
Working people frequently ask retired people what they do to make their days interesting.

Well, for example, the other day I went down town and into a shop. I was only there for about 5 minutes and when I came out there was a cop writing out a parking ticket.

I said to him, "Come on, man, how about giving a retired person a break"? He ignored me and continued writing the ticket. I called him a"Nazi." He glared at me and wrote another ticket for having worn tires.

So I called him a "doughnut eating Gestapo." He finished the second
ticket and put it on the windshield with the first. Then he wrote a third
ticket. This went on for about 20 minutes. The more I abused him, the more tickets he wrote.

Personally, I didn't care. I came downtown on the bus, and the car that he was putting the tickets on had a bumper sticker that said "Hillary in '08."

I try to have a little fun each day now that I'm retired. It's important
to my health.
Bomb Squad: If you see me running, try and keep up