Should I go.

General discussion and information about the .204 Ruger.
rossandjet
.204 Ruger Guns: Howa 204 s/s lightening sporter

Re: Should I go.

Post by rossandjet »

You’re just having a laugh; you’re just trying to make us all jealous. Of course you must go but don't expect any sympathy if one pulls you in. :lol: :lol:
JDB
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage VLP 204 w/ Konus Pro M30 8.5X32x52

Post by JDB »

Sorry all. Been a bear of a week back at work. Stuffing 5 days work into three. The Trip was great. We arrived in Riggins about 9pm in the rain. Found a camp site in the rain. Set up camp...you guessed it In the rain. Next morning we set out. Optimistic of our success. The water levels in the Main salmon were very high. Due to the Rain. had to use 80lbs of Anchor to hit the bottom of the river and secure the jet boat. Day one. No fish.

Day two. We moved spots. Water was still Very high, we resorted to Nosing in the boat on a bank of the river that cannot be accessed by land to fish a pool near the small fork of the Salmon River where all the fish take a right hand turn and swim to home. Results were better but not great, My boss Hooked into one and Landed another. I on the other hand had to settle for a bunch of small fish that were not salmon.

The Jet boating was great. Big water and lots of it.

The fishing was Great...because I was not at work and everyone knows fishing is better than work.

The fish on the other hand was not what we hoped for. Or near the Quantity.
Glen
.204 Ruger Guns: Rem700ADL

Post by Glen »

Glad you had a Safe trip & that it was fun. I'd heard they were forecasting rain last week. Did you see any?? :lol: :lol:
Friends Are Friends By Nature.

RIP Russ,Blaine, & Darrell!!

I don't like repeat offenders. I like DEAD offenders!!
Ted Nugent

Isn't there a minimum age for grampas??
^^^^^^
Audrey Renae told me "No there isn't"!!

Glen