Season Ends With a Bang!

Talk about hunting birds.
skipper
.204 Ruger Guns: Remington XR 100, Custom build Lilja/Panda/Shehane/Jewell

Season Ends With a Bang!

Post by skipper »

Today was my last day for the 2010-2011 season. It was in the high 20's this morning, not a cloud in the sky. Nice way to end the season. These birds were taken in Brookshire, Texas over a flooded field. 1 Pintail, 1 Spoonbill (I didn't shoot it), and the rest were Green Wing teal. Now I have to retire to the garage and start cleaning all my gear. Take care!

Image Hold 'em & Squeeze 'em
Gube
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage VLP and BTVSS. Tikka 3 stainless & grey laminate

Re: Season Ends With a Bang!

Post by Gube »

Nice pics Skipper. Good to hear from you again. It has been quite a while. Do you still go out and play with your 204's?
Savage Vaporizer
ryutzy
.204 Ruger Guns: Superior Arms Custom AR-15 Leopold VXIII 4.5-14X50

Post by ryutzy »

very nice! Looks like it was successful!!! I just had my last day of duck hunting here, it wasn't our best day out. We still have about a week of Geese hunting left. It has been a good year for us though. I wish we had a little more water to hunt over, seems like more often then not we have to hunt the cornfields.
It's hard to detect good luck, It looks so much like something you've worked hard for and earned.
Stay humble, Stay teacheable
skipper
.204 Ruger Guns: Remington XR 100, Custom build Lilja/Panda/Shehane/Jewell

Post by skipper »

I still love my 204s just as much as ever, I just have a lot less time to devote to anything other than work and family. Things at work are slowing down somewhat now that the electrical industry has made the transition to the new market design. For a while there, I was spending more time in Austin working on regulations than I was at home.
Image Hold 'em & Squeeze 'em