2019 Five Under a Dime Member Registration OPEN

Participate in friendly board-wide competitions.
skipper
.204 Ruger Guns: Remington XR 100, Custom build Lilja/Panda/Shehane/Jewell

2019 Five Under a Dime Member Registration OPEN

Post by skipper »

Registration for the 2019 Five Under A Dime Challenge began on Monday, April 1st. Registration IS by Private Message (PM) submitting your Username, Name, and Address where I can mail a target. I can mail a target to you using your Username only if preferred. ONE target per registered member only, please. Registration will continue through the month of April. Targets will be mailed on Wednesday, May 1st. Targets must be returned to me by Monday, July 1st to be officially scored. Please, returned to me means that I must have possession of your target by the due date of Monday July 1st in order for it to be valid. Smallest single group wins as determined by On Target Group Measuring Application on my computer.

THIS IS A 204 RUGER COMPETITION. You must be shooting a 204 RUGER to compete.

Targets - This year's targets will have three (3) bulls eyes. The Center of each bulls eye will measure the exact same size as a US dime. Targets will be tamper resistant even though this is a gentleman's competition, just to keep things on the up and up. This new target design allows each registered member to have three attempts to win. More OR less than 15 shots on a target will result in that target being voided and not allowed to be scored for record. PLEASE, count your shots carefully!!!

Shooting - You are required to shoot 5 shots on each of the three bulls eyes for a total of 15 shots on your target. Targets must be shot at a measured 100 yards from muzzle to target. You may use any shooting style you prefer as long as your muzzle is 100 yards from the target.

Scoring - Each bulls eye will be measured by the five (5) shots closest to that particular bulls eye. Scores of each and every member will be posted in the Shooting Competitions Forum as soon as I have measured and recorded the scores. It IS Possible for a member to win first, second, and third place with a single target.

ALL QUESTIONS about the rules will be answered according to the specifics of this post only. One target, three bulls eyes, 15 shots. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners will be recognized although ALL members scores will be posted.
Image Hold 'em & Squeeze 'em
skipper

Re: 2019 Five Under a Dime Member Registration OPEN

Post by skipper »

Only six entrants so far. Let's see some more locations on the map.

Screen Shot 2019-04-03 at 2.28.09 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-04-03 at 2.28.09 PM.png (998.18 KiB) Viewed 10935 times
Bill K
.204 Ruger Guns: also now, a Savage switch bull barrel in 204R. 23 inch SS

Post by Bill K »

Come on guys and gals, sign up and put your name in the hat for some fun in comparing your best groups with your 204 Rugers and what others have with theirs..it is all just for fun and costs nothing, other than one postage stamp on your entry, when you send your target back to Skipper. :D Bill K :D
skipper

Post by skipper »

So, it's officially April 15th, tax day in America. It's ALSO the halfway point for the last day of April Registration Deadline for entering the 2019 Five-N-Dime Postal Challenge. We have shooters from around the globe registered in this contest. DON"T MISS OUT on this opportunity for a friendly shooting competition. There are still numerous members that have NOT REGISTERED.

You're not going to LET ME WIN are you??? I'm registered and ready. :trophy:
Bill K

Post by Bill K »

So am I and I sure hope I can beat a whole bunch of you other guys and gals.. Let's roll with this one. Bill K
randyman
.204 Ruger Guns: .204 on AR platform, .20 Vartarg built from Rem. 700 SA

Post by randyman »

I believe I'm in and hope to do better than I did the last 2 years. Hope it quits raining and wind dies down first! Randy.
triggerfingers
.204 Ruger Guns: Cooper MTV 204 Ruger, Savage 12 LRPV 20 VT, Cooper MTV 6x45

Post by triggerfingers »

I’m in and look forward to going out and having fun.
skipper

Post by skipper »

I'm mailing targets tomorrow. It's not too late to register.
Bill K

Post by Bill K »

Will be looking forward to my target and I sure hope more join in on the fun this year. Bill K :)