204um Praire Dog Postal Shoot

Participate in friendly board-wide competitions.
Hawkeye Joe

Re: 204um Praire Dog Postal Shoot

Post by Hawkeye Joe »

Hmmm.. I'm surprised I came in second in the 200 yard factory. I expected worse. Looks like the BONUS points from the "flip zone" gave me a boost.Not many took advantage of that. I guess Skippy gave all us a little trouble. Congrats to all the Top Dogs and shooters in all classes. Also, Thanks KO for the SWEEET looking targets!!
I don't know about you guys ,but I would like a rematch with the Skippy target.
jo191145 wrote: Gee Mike no one told me I need to put the wheels on. :duh: :lol: Maybe next time I'll bring a set and even tighten all the lugs.

Jo, :lol: My love for cars shows up everywhere :D Although at 8 miles per gallon of super, things could change a bit :mad:
Hawkeye Joe (Mike)
Savage model 10 Predator, 3-9 Nikon Omega
07 LRPV, 35X45 Leupold Competition

jo191145

Post by jo191145 »

Mike
If you ever see a picture of a rifle with two wheels on the fore arm and one on the butt you can say you started that trend.
Talk about free recoil :lol:

I hate it when I get weird ideas in my head. I won't sleep for days now. Thanx :doh: :wall: :wall:

Savage VLP + NF 12x42 + 35 Bergers = .
Lee C.

Post by Lee C. »

Well congratulations to all the top shooter's in this one and every one easl that was in it. I just got done looking at all the targets and there was some pretty nice shooting going on. The snow is all gone mow ww so you can count me in the next shoot. But it look's like i better be on my A game the way some of guys are shooting now. congratulations agine to all of ya.
Robert harrel
.204 Ruger Guns: ruger 77 m ll,cooper mod21, rem 700,savage12 fvb,savage lrpv

Post by Robert harrel »

congrats to all the winners and thanks to kevin for his time and effort to make this fun shoot happen

robert
If not for my forgetful nature remembering things would be no problem at all.