Postal shoot funnel and reloading blocks

Participate in friendly board-wide competitions.
Hawkeye Joe

Postal shoot funnel and reloading blocks

Post by Hawkeye Joe »

I received the funnel and reloading blocks today. WOW, Nice work guys. Good ole made in USA quality and craftsmanship !!! THANKS Robert Harrel for the funnel, and Hoz57 for the reloading blocks....... I'm going to need another reloading block and .223 funnel. I load less large rifle so that's the block going on the wall with my other bowling trophies from classic car shows. I'm single.. I can do that. :axe: :lol: ........
Hawkeye Joe (Mike)
Savage model 10 Predator, 3-9 Nikon Omega
07 LRPV, 35X45 Leupold Competition

KVW
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage 12LRPV & 12FVS

Re: Postal shoot funnel and reloading blocks

Post by KVW »

Nice looking pieces. I can't believe how much talent we have on this forum. Not only shooting talent but also the talent to build things. Great work by all. Looking forward to next years shoot. :D
Savage 12LRPV W/Sightron 36x scope
Savage 12FV W/Weaver T-36 scope

skipper
.204 Ruger Guns: Remington XR 100, Custom build Lilja/Panda/Shehane/Jewell

Post by skipper »

Ya' know, that's just the way they looked over here at my house. Pretty aren't they. Thanks, for posting the picture I forgot to take, Hawkeye. I was tempted to keep one of those loading blocks, but in the end I couldn't do it. I did get one of the funnels though.

Ya' know, jo191145 and KVW didn't win anything and they were the second and third place OVERALL winners. I'm not going to let that stand. I'm going to come up with a real nice gift for them also. They deserve it. OK you two, I'm going to reach into my bag of tricks and come up with something special. I got a funnel and you didn't get anything. That's not right!

Let's see... what can we come up with??????????? :chin:
Image Hold 'em & Squeeze 'em
Hotshot
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage and ar-15

Post by Hotshot »

skipper is right! Let's send those guys a dozen Win brass with split necks and a hundred spent primers. They will never forget second and third with prizes like that. Probably make them tough as he// for next year.
jo191145

Post by jo191145 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hotshot wrote:skipper is right! Let's send those guys a dozen Win brass with split necks and a hundred spent primers. They will never forget second and third with prizes like that. Probably make them tough as he// for next year.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now thats funny Hotshot. Problem is I save all my old dead brass and spent primers. I consider it my retirement account.

Nice thought Skipper but for me personally no rewards are needed. The deal was in writing before pulling a trigger. Besides this is for fun.
Unless of course that strain quage is becoming a bother to you ;) :lol:

Maybe next year one of us can boot Hawkeye off the hill and earn it.

Savage VLP + NF 12x42 + 35 Bergers = .
KVW
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage 12LRPV & 12FVS

Post by KVW »

Ditto on what jo191145 said. These shoots are alot of fun and I'm looking forward to trying to catch Hawkeye next year. Thanks for the thought though. :D
Savage 12LRPV W/Sightron 36x scope
Savage 12FV W/Weaver T-36 scope

WaltherP99
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage Model 12 VLP

Post by WaltherP99 »

Very nice! :)