Postal shoot targets

Participate in friendly board-wide competitions.
cracker

Re: Postal shoot targets

Post by cracker »

Odawgpd/204
Nice shooting, I don't see where you faded fast this is a very hard shoot. I have yet to shoot mine, and may do that tommorow if the weather allows it.. I have not open the targets I recieved and figured I would do that after a recieve them all.
If I have time I will post everyone that I have recieved targets from this weekend, however its the youth hunt here and I will be hunting with the grandson this weekend. Its the kids birthday on saturday and I am hoping to be done hunting saturday morning after he bags his birthday buck ( wishfull thinking)
The best of luck to all the shooters
Sportingly
Cracker
A.K.A. Wise
Sportingly
cracker
OldTurtle
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage mod. 116 and Custom .204 AR

Post by OldTurtle »

Cracker, Don't hurry on posting the results.... I can wait to take last place... :eek:

Have fun with your grandson and good luck to him.... My 12 year old grand son turned 12 the week before his Hunter Safety Class last Oct and the Youth Deer Hunting weekend was the following weekend... He got really lucky and got a 7 point buck within the first two hours with a .243 he had never shot before...The neck shot dropped it right there...

Now he thinks it's 'no big deal' for getting one, so I'm hoping he has to really work for it this year... :chin:
AR
Factory/Factory
otter
.204 Ruger Guns: Ruger KM77VT MKII

Post by otter »

cracker wrote:I have yet to shoot mine, and may do that tommorow if the weather allows it.. I have not open the targets I recieved and figured I would do that after a recieve them all.
So, does that mean the "due date" for the target mailing is/was extended? If so, I will make sure I get mine shot this weekend . . . Still supposed to rain through tomorrow, but the weekend is going to be decent, I hope.
I hope I can someday be the person my dogs think I am . . .
NRA Endowment member . . .
The only government I trust is my 45-70 Gov't . . .