postal shoot

Participate in friendly board-wide competitions.
cracker

postal shoot

Post by cracker »

I have been away for awhile(no I was not in Jail) just to busy to stop by here. WOW I thought things were not going to well for me with a few hiccups in my life. things have straighted out a little for me and then this news. Glad this great site is going to stay up and running.
I think we need to put together a postal shoot for this year and charge a small fee for shooting it. All money goes to this great site. I am very busy with life right now but if a couple of people would like to pool there energy I would be willing to help make this happen. PM me or post here with any Ideas comments or suggestions. lets keep this great site rolling down the road.
Sportingly
Cracker
P.S. great to be back, it would have been very sad if I stopped by and this site was not at home. lets pull this off like the FAMILY WE ARE.
Sportingly
cracker
BabaOriley
.204 Ruger Guns: Dtech AR

Re: postal shoot

Post by BabaOriley »

I'm all for another postal shoot. I think it'd be cool to have one of those egg shoots too, except that would have to be live in person I guess. I have a couple items here I'd like to donate as prizes for a postal shoot. Maybe some others do too. (These are things that aren't worth trying to sell on eBay because you'd pay more for shipping than they're worth.) One way we could avoid cheating is to draw for the prizes. Top 3 places in each category win nothing more than bragging rights, and an icon to put in their signature here on the board, BUT... Everyone's entry fee would enter them in a drawing. We could draw for what places win a prize, so nobody knows which place will win a prize, or just treat it like a raffle. I think there's laws regarding that stuff, but we could just say it was done through the Internet, and there's no law on the Internet right? Some ideas...

Cracker I'm gonna try and get set up with some steel plates this summer, and you live close enough I'm gonna challenge you and anyone else that wants to show up to a .204 duel...
cracker

Post by cracker »

BabaOriley
I'd love to get together and pull the trigger with you sometime. Its going to be a busy summer, and now were trying to buy a diffferent house in the country. time to get ready to sell this one lots of painting, packing and stress. but then again the best way to relief stress is burning powder.
Cracker
Sportingly
cracker
broncsandwhiskey
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage modle 12 LRPV

Post by broncsandwhiskey »

I think a postal shoot would be great and I would pay to play. Just let me know when and I'll send the money for the target. Ride Up!!!

Shane
RIDE UP!!!
Savage LRPV .204 With a Burris 6.5x20 Mill Dot
And alot of other savage rat killers
greystone
.204 Ruger Guns: Remington 700 VTR

Post by greystone »

I'll be in. I have to redeem my self some what anyhow. I think I came in some where around last place with that shooting sticks contest. What ever it is I'll be in.
Quoddy
.204 Ruger Guns: Cooper Montana Varminter

Post by Quoddy »

I'm in for this round.
Cooper Montana Varminter (.204 Ruger) with Swarovski Z5 3.5-18x44 (Ballistic Turret/Plex reticule)
WaltherP99
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage Model 12 VLP

Post by WaltherP99 »

Would be interested! :)
OldTurtle
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage mod. 116 and Custom .204 AR

Post by OldTurtle »

And me as well.... Just let me know... Hopefully it will be less stressful than those pesky Coyotes.. :D :wall: :doh:
AR
Factory/Factory
giterdone
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage 12LRPV-Savage 12VLP-T/C Encore SS all in .204 Ruger

Post by giterdone »

Im in too....maybe prairie dog targets this year as last year were coyotes. I think charging a entry fee is understandable. Gopher it.
John Moses Browning made the west safe for Winchesters