turned quiet

Discussion about topics not related to hunting or the 204 Ruger.
Bill K
.204 Ruger Guns: also now, a Savage switch bull barrel in 204R. 23 inch SS

Re: turned quiet

Post by Bill K »

Nice looking handgun Rick. I know what you mean about adding another to the fold. May just spring it yet.
However never do use the old credit card, I only carry one and use it instead of checks. But never on weapons. always cash or cashier's check, depending and where I buy. :D
Jim White
.204 Ruger Guns: CZ-527, Remington 700 VLTHSS, Cooper Model 21, Remington 40x

Post by Jim White »

Bill K wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2024 6:27 am Nice looking handgun Rick. I know what you mean about adding another to the fold. May just spring it yet.
However never do use the old credit card, I only carry one and use it instead of checks. But never on weapons. always cash or cashier's check, depending and where I buy. :D
I'm getting to the point if i buy anything firearms related in a retail store I use cash because of what I'm hearing about banks being harassed by the gun grabbers out there to track ammunition, components and firearms. When I buy components online I don't have a whole lot of choice but with all the electronic stuff these days I want to leave as small of a fingerprint as possible.
Bill K
.204 Ruger Guns: also now, a Savage switch bull barrel in 204R. 23 inch SS

Post by Bill K »

My way of thinking and doing things also, in this day and age. Especially when it comes to how the government and some businesses are so anti-citizen exercising their rights per The U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights. :chin: