Federal court ruling

Discussion about topics not related to hunting or the 204 Ruger.
Bill K
.204 Ruger Guns: also now, a Savage switch bull barrel in 204R. 23 inch SS

Federal court ruling

Post by Bill K »

Interesting, is it not, that so soon after Hunter was finally charged, but let off with a misdemeanor instead of the felony everyone else have been charged with on his gun buy application, a federal court has ruled it in unconstitutional and is removing the crime.
Makes me wonder who paid and how much the judge/s in the court obtained to do so. Sound awful suspicious, does it not ? :?
Rick in Oregon
.204 Ruger Guns: Sako 75V, Cooper MTV, Kimber 84M, Cust M700 11 Twist

Re: Federal court ruling

Post by Rick in Oregon »

Suspicious? Yes.
Typical, also yes.
If it were one of "us", would the results be the same? NO!
Typical results for one of the "elite", and we're not elite, just drones living our lives.
Buckle up folks, the worst is yet to come. (And I try to be an optimist.... :? )

No surprises here, unfortunately.
Semper Fortis
Rick in Oregon
NRA Life/OHA/VHA/VVA

Oregon, East of the Cascades - Where Common Sense Still Prevails

Bill K
.204 Ruger Guns: also now, a Savage switch bull barrel in 204R. 23 inch SS

Post by Bill K »

You know I fully agree with you on that Rick. And you are 101 % on it is going to get worse.
Jim White
.204 Ruger Guns: CZ-527, Remington 700 VLTHSS, Cooper Model 21, Remington 40x

Post by Jim White »

I agree with the outlooks posted herein. When Biden threw his hat in the ring in 2020 I had a hunch we were all about to suffer the cook-touch [everything he touches turns to dung] he-is so good at because Biden has been an anti-gun politician for as long as I can remember, and he's not done yet if he gets his way.

The only thing that seems to stop them of late is the Supreme Court and quite frankly, I'm surprised he hasn't tried to pack the court or taking shots at the targets he's put on the backs of a few of them. It's a conservative court but I don't have the upmost confidence in two of the six conservative judges on this issue and not to mention, the snails pace at which these things move along.

I'd like to think the glass is half-full vice half-empty but I don't have good feelings these days.