Suggestions for Chronograph

Share information about reloading the .204 Ruger.
BunGhoLeo

Post by BunGhoLeo »

Yeah, i'm leaning towards the CED M2. i had looked on Shooters Connection but they do not have the M2 edition.

They have a NiMH pack waaay over priced at $50. I can make the same pack for $15 plus my time.
BrianW

CED

Post by BrianW »

That's all he has is the M2. That was my first question when I bought mine about 2 months ago, and that's what I got from him.

I also understand the nicad pack is just for the infrared sky screens as they need 110 volt or the nicad pack.
BunGhoLeo

Post by BunGhoLeo »

He needs to change the wording and text to reflect that. :)

So how do you like yours so far? BTW, where in Kentucky are you? I'm here in Taylorsville, just SE of Louisville.
BrianW

Post by BrianW »

I really like the chrono. About the battery, the one I put in initially was dated like 5 years ago on the box of 2 9 volts, so that could have been the problem.

I would recommend it highly

I am in Bowling Green. I shoot at the Barren River Rod & Gun Clup in Glasgow, if you are going to be in the area give me a shout you can see it in action.

Brian
BunGhoLeo

Post by BunGhoLeo »

Maybe i can convince you to come over here. :) I work with a guy that wants to get together and shoot in the next few weeks, and he's got some acreage to do it at. Glen Asher lives up here as well, and a few others that visit the board.