finally found some 7 1/2s!

Share information about reloading the .204 Ruger.
tinytree
.204 Ruger Guns: ruger 1A

finally found some 7 1/2s!

Post by tinytree »

well, i had to drive into the neighboring state (tenn), and paid 49.95 plus tn's big sales tax, but i finally got a box of remington 7 1/2 primers (and an awesome pizza)!

i also recently rounded up some 39g sbks, so i am eager to work up some new loads!

maybe things are slowly starting to return to normal.
Joe O
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage LRPV,Ruger K1V,G2 Contender

Re: finally found some 7 1/2s!

Post by Joe O »

maybe things are slowly starting to return to normal.[/quote]

Don't bet on it.I'm worried about next year,as I had enough on hand for this years PD trip.
Bill K
.204 Ruger Guns: also now, a Savage switch bull barrel in 204R. 23 inch SS

Post by Bill K »

I am with Joe O. I believe Obama and his Admin will try every trick in the book to work on firearm confiscation, in the coming months. :mad: So every sportsman and woman needs to stay alert, join and support one or more groups fighting for our rights and the citizen's that believe in the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights and this great Republic of ours. You see what is coming out of the NRA Convention and the thoughts being brought forth.. We must stand firm and keeping fighting. So find supplies and stock up. Bill K :)
savageboy23
.204 Ruger Guns: Rem 700 sps varmint

Post by savageboy23 »

My local Scheels has a lot of them but have a 1000 ct limit. Picked up a box today and may go back tomorrow for another. Powder supply is short now. At least primers are becoming available.
Remington 700 sps varmit with Leupold vx-3 6.5-20 adj objective HS Precision stock and timney trigger