Banning Of PD Shooting In Co

Experiences and effectiveness in hunting with the .204 Ruger.
race4hills

Re: Banning Of PD Shooting In Co

Post by race4hills »

Thanks Gary!

No they won't have us step in. They will want to stop predator hunting to fix that :mad: , and then stop big game hunting to feed all the predators. :wall:

Lyle,
204 try it you'll like it!
race4hills

Post by race4hills »

Odawgpw/204,

PM sent.
race4hills

Post by race4hills »

Odawgpw/204 wrote:Done,

I Also posted this on Gunbroker,coyotedgods, and 17hmr forums.

A friend in Montrose said that he signed a paper "counter" petition that was going to be presented at the may 1st meeting

I am trying to get info as to were i can go to sign it, it is only 65miles to Montrose from here.

Lyle

I am wanting to attend, I think I can get some guys from gunni to also attend

they stand too lose a lot of ranch land around here if this is enacted.
Odawgpw/204,

Are you and your friends still planing or wanting to attend? We are trying to get an ideal of how many people are going to attend. You can pm me here, or you can pm "NASA" on Predator Masters. He the one puting most of this togather. I saw your 1st post on PM on the P-Dog ban thread so just in touch with NASA there.

Hope you guys can make it.
Lyle
Funbronco
.204 Ruger Guns: Remington 700 SPS

Post by Funbronco »

Just signed the petition. Just trying to do my part from way over here in Pennsylvania. Everyone please do this, it may be your state that next.
This is so much fun I can hardly stand it!!
joghotrod

Post by joghotrod »

By a unanimous vote, the petition was thrown out today in Co.

Thanks everybody, good job. :D :)

Jimmy
.204 Ruger M77 Mark II Weaver 6-24
.222 Rem. BDL Varmint Leupold VX III 6.5-20
.204 Dtech AR 24 in. 1/9 twist SS Fluted Shilen Barrel with Compensator, Leatherwood 8.5-25 uni-dial Also 1/12 twist Shilen. NRA Life Member
6BR Dtech Upper, Shilen 1/8 twist.
Odawgpw/204
.204 Ruger Guns: Encore w/ 26" stainless BB & SII 3.5x10x42

Post by Odawgpw/204 »

Odawgpw/204,

Are you and your friends still planing or wanting to attend? We are trying to get an ideal of how many people are going to attend. You can pm me here, or you can pm "NASA" on Predator Masters. He the one puting most of this togather. I saw your 1st post on PM on the P-Dog ban thread so just in touch with NASA there.

Hope you guys can make it.
Lyle
Looks like I'm a bit late, I have been working my arse off trying to get a project out the door so that i could attend, :wall: Not knowing 100% if i could make it I was planning a ninja attack (just show up unannounced) at the meet :shotgun: . My newborn came down with a cold so I had to stay home and attend to him while his mother (teacher) went too work

Sorry I couldn't make it, there were others from gunnison that said they were going but i dont know if they did or not.

Thanks to you and NASA sorry I could do more sounds like it was a slam dunk for the good guys once :w00t:
Encore w/ 26" SS BB Simmons Whitetail Classic 6.5x20x50AO
Arizona Hunter

Post by Arizona Hunter »

Son of a gun! I'm a day late to sign the petition, but I did see that they got 1589 signatures. But I'm praying that those with common sense leave the p-dogs as they are. If we let antis win this battle they will just be encouraged and go after other states and other species.
race4hills

Post by race4hills »

It went very well Thursday but this will not be the end of it. The ant'is told the Commision that they hoped it could be be settled with them, but if that didn't happen they going take to a ballot box or courthouse.

I would like to thank all that sign the petition. Between the online and the paper there were over 5,000 signed. This is what its going to take to keep our GUN and HUNTING RIGHTS. We have to work together and have an active roll against the ant'is. Fence sitting and let the others take care of it won't work.

Odawgpw/204 signing was agreat help and family comes first. Thanks for the help! It took all of us.

Here is an link from the news.
http://www.krextv.com/modules/news/arti ... orytopic=1
Sagebrush Burns
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage Model 12 Long Range Precision Varminter

Post by Sagebrush Burns »

I got word through my grapevine (Colorado RKBA) that the proposal was defeated.
Arizona Hunter

Post by Arizona Hunter »

The vote was unanimous 9-0. We won this battel, but there will be many more ahead. We need to continue to work together, or the antis will seperate us, our way of life, and in place there lack of common sense in matters of wildlife management and gun ownership will take over.