great evening

Experiences and effectiveness in hunting with the .204 Ruger.
WHISTLEPIG

great evening

Post by WHISTLEPIG »

Last night was my wife’s annual turn to host her bunco group. Twelve screaming women is not my idea of a peaceful night, so after helping her all weekend and skipping shooting I decided to load up my stuff and head out to the desert after work to hide out. The stars and planets must have been in squirrel alignment. I shot for four hours and at 7:30 I shot number 200 and cased the guns.
Captqc
.204 Ruger Guns: Cooper Phoenix .204

Post by Captqc »

Pictures WP Pictures! :D You need to let the barrell cool and show us the carnage! :lol: Gary
WHISTLEPIG

Post by WHISTLEPIG »

Captqc, I know. They all look about .204'd to death. Actually did have the camera with me but just could not stop myself. Only stot 43 rounds throught the big rifle. I had a Power Point melt down last night. Glad I have ten ten round magazines for my Sako P94S.
Rick in Oregon
.204 Ruger Guns: Sako 75V, Cooper MTV, Kimber 84M, Cust M700 11 Twist

Post by Rick in Oregon »

WP: Glad to hear you were able to get out and warm up that Sako on Skippy. I know what you mean about time to shoot the photos.....hard to break away with rats out there flipping you off and running amok everywhere. :lol: Disipline, WP! ;)

An evening out with a favorite rifle, good handloads, nice weather and a field full of squirrels sure beats staying at home with a gaggle of women playing bunko any day! :eek:

Glad you had a good outing!
Semper Fortis
Rick in Oregon
NRA Life/OHA/VHA/VVA

Oregon, East of the Cascades - Where Common Sense Still Prevails