Interesting ruger warrenty story ruger told me

Talk about or share information about your Ruger centerfire rifles.
robert w.
.204 Ruger Guns: ruger american preditor/cz527

Interesting ruger warrenty story ruger told me

Post by robert w. »

Sent my ruger american .204 ruger back to get fixed.i wrote a detailed letter,included 4 magazines.
The rifle never fed good,most shooting was done single shot.i called n told them about not feeding right.i bought an extra mag when i bought it.it was also inaccurate.they said it needed 100 rounds down the pipe before it was accurate.ok i buy that.i have shot about 300 rounds of almost every factory load known to man and 50 reloads at 100 yards it was ok.and 125 yards it was disasterous.tried 2 known scopes same thing.
They sent me a pickup tag n she went back.called today as nobody sent me notice it was done.was told it shipped yesterday.i asked what did it take to fix it? We put a new bolt in n its good.i asked how accurate is it? They said we shot it 25 times.i asked how did you deem it accurate did you scope it or put it in a vice n site at a target n shoot?he said no{get this} he said i used the sights... I kinda exploded and said id just as well send it to the scrap pile then ... He asked why n i said describe the sights on it to me.he kinda beat around the bush n hung up...
4 rugers in my safe less this 1 a 10-22,a mini 14,a lcp 9mm,dads old blackhawk no problem with any of them but this thing gets back n shoots the same the ruger relationship is over
robert w.
.204 Ruger Guns: ruger american preditor/cz527

Re: Interesting ruger warrenty story ruger told me

Post by robert w. »

Forgot they sent me 2 magazines n didnt help feeding so i sent all 4 back.my mistake