Tikka lite stainless twist rate question.

Talk about or share information about your Ruger centerfire rifles.
GlennGTR1
.204 Ruger Guns: ruger 77 all weather ultralight

Tikka lite stainless twist rate question.

Post by GlennGTR1 »

I want to get a Tikka lite stainless 223 for a kicking around rifle/walking varminter and general purpose oh $heet keep it in the truck gun. They show two twist rates for this rifle. A one in twelve and a one in eight. Having researched at the Tikka web site I couldnt find a model or part number to use for the purpose of making an order for one. It bugs me just a little to find what I want and still not have enough info to order. Of course I am looking for the one in eight twist rate version. If anyone here can give me a model or part number to help me find it please drop a line here.
Hawkeye Joe

Re: Tikka lite stainless twist rate question.

Post by Hawkeye Joe »

Glen, whhen you place your order, just specify the 1 and 8 twist rate. I just picked up my first Tikka. It's a T3 Tactical with 20 inch 8 twist barrel in .223 rem. Sweet little rifle. I have NO complaints with the rifle at all. Everything is top notch from muzzle brake to adjustable butt plate. If it had a pretty stock,it would blow away my pooper Cooper. The beauty is only skin deep on my first and last Cooper. It sure is pretty though. :?
Hawkeye Joe (Mike)
Savage model 10 Predator, 3-9 Nikon Omega
07 LRPV, 35X45 Leupold Competition