Ruger to drop many handguns in CA in 2014!

Talk about or share information about Ruger handguns.
Rick in Oregon
.204 Ruger Guns: Sako 75V, Cooper MTV, Kimber 84M, Cust M700 11 Twist

Ruger to drop many handguns in CA in 2014!

Post by Rick in Oregon »

If you're unfortunate enough to live in CA, and plan to purchase any Ruger handgun soon, best do it RIGHT NOW, as Ruger will be dropping many of their handguns for sale in the beautiful but now communist state of Kalifornia.

You'll soon be seeing this in print everywhere, but it's fact and will be announced at the SHOT show next week. Here it is:

THIS IS IMPORTANT!
STARTING NOW -- RUGER IS DROPPING ALL PREVIOUSLY APPROVED CENTER-FIRE PISTOLS FROM THE ROSTER OF CERTIFIED HANDGUNS AS THEY COME UP FOR RENEWAL BETWEEN NOW AND THRU AUGUST.

BY AUGUST RUGER PLANS TO HAVE ONLY THREE RIM-FIRE PISTOLS ON THE CA APPROVED LIST.

AFTER THE SHOT SHOW NEXT WEEK WE WILL HAVE A CLEARER PICTURE OF THE INDUSTRIES PLANS FOR CA IN 2014

MICRO STAMPING CONTINUES TO BE A MAJOR PROBLEM FOR THE INDUSTRY - THEY WON'T TO DO IT!

GET THE RUGER PISTOL YOU WANT BEFORE THE EXPIRATION DATES BELOW. RUGER SEMI-AUTOMATIC PISTOLS MAY NEVER BE LEGALLY AVAILABLE FOR SALE IN CA AFTER THE EXPIRATION DATES BELOW!

MODEL EXPIRATION DATE

LC9's 1/16/2014
BSR9C 1/16/2014
KSR9C 2/3/2014
KMK III's 2/3/2014
SR9B 2/9/2014
MK III's 2/24/2014

Let's just hope this does not spread....... :chin:
Semper Fortis
Rick in Oregon
NRA Life/OHA/VHA/VVA

Oregon, East of the Cascades - Where Common Sense Still Prevails

Jim White
.204 Ruger Guns: CZ-527, Remington 700 VLTHSS, Cooper Model 21, Remington 40x

Re: Ruger to drop many handguns in CA in 2014!

Post by Jim White »

There is a lot of "dung" that creeps out all sides of that state; I hope this one stays contained!

Jim
futuretrades
.204 Ruger Guns: HOWA 1500 .204 Ruger Varmint, Bull Bbl, Lupy 6-18x40 custom

Post by futuretrades »

Jim White wrote:There is a lot of "dung" that creeps out all sides of that state; I hope this one stays contained!
Unfortunately, Jim, I don't think this will be contained only to Kalifornia. In fact I just heard on the news tonight, that S&W will no longer be selling their M&P line in this communist state, because of the microstamping law that goes into effect this year! Keep in mind that as Kalifornia goes, so does the rest of the nation, when it comes to gun control legislation.
If I could afford to get the he(( out of this state, you can bet your bottom dollar, I'd be gone in a heart beat! :mad:
NRA Benefactor Life member
HOWA 1500 Varmint 204 Ruger, Bull Barrel, Hogue Overmold Stock, Leupold VXII 6-18x40mm AO LRV Custom Reticle Timney Trigger
Cooper Mdl 21 20VarTargW/Leupold VXIII, 6-20x40AO Varmint Hunter reticle.
Captqc
.204 Ruger Guns: Cooper Phoenix .204

Post by Captqc »

I wish all firearms/ammo/accessories manufacturers would stop selling their products to government agencies in states which tromp our gun rights. Maybe the message would get through then. Gary
Bill K
.204 Ruger Guns: also now, a Savage switch bull barrel in 204R. 23 inch SS

Post by Bill K »

Captqc wrote:I wish all firearms/ammo/accessories manufacturers would stop selling their products to government agencies in states which tromp our gun rights. Maybe the message would get through then. Gary
I would love to see the same thing.. States that restrict or with hold gun rights, should also have their law enforcement go without. Maybe they would wake up.. But I doubt it. Feinstein and her type of so set in their ways and ignorant to the facts of crime and criminals.. Blame the tool, hot the person.. I wonder when Feinstein will start a law/ban on the black knives showing up in the latest murders ? Just think how scary (her words on the Assault rifles) the color black is. "Assault knives are the tool most recently used to murder, in California anyway. So a ban should be coming, with the way they think.. :mad: Bill K :roll: