Glock 48 9mm

Talk about or share information about Ruger handguns.
If1hitU
.204 Ruger Guns: None

Glock 48 9mm

Post by If1hitU »

My first post,are there any Glock 48 owners here? What is your opinion of the pistol? 8)
:) Be true to yourself!
skipper
.204 Ruger Guns: Remington XR 100, Custom build Lilja/Panda/Shehane/Jewell

Re: Glock 48 9mm

Post by skipper »

I only have a Glock 26. I have posted pictures of it in the past. Other than that I don't own other glocks. Is yours all black or silver and black. Got any pictures?
Image Hold 'em & Squeeze 'em
skipper
.204 Ruger Guns: Remington XR 100, Custom build Lilja/Panda/Shehane/Jewell

Post by skipper »

Forgot to say Welcome Aboard. Tell us a little about yourself in the .204 Ruger Forum under the topic of Tell us about yourself...
Image Hold 'em & Squeeze 'em
Rick in Oregon
.204 Ruger Guns: Sako 75V, Cooper MTV, Kimber 84M, Cust M700 11 Twist

Post by Rick in Oregon »

Out of 24 handguns in the safe, thankfully, only one Glock. A G43 that came to me during the period one of my sons worked for the company.

I sincerely doubt there will be another one in there either. Ugly, yes. Reliable, yes, do I want another? NO. To me, life is too short for ugly guns, when there's a multitude of reliable, decent appearing options available. Purely subjective, I know, but the G-gun is just not for me. Rant over.
Semper Fortis
Rick in Oregon
NRA Life/OHA/VHA/VVA

Oregon, East of the Cascades - Where Common Sense Still Prevails

Jim White
.204 Ruger Guns: CZ-527, Remington 700 VLTHSS, Cooper Model 21, Remington 40x

Post by Jim White »

No G48 for me. I have a 17, 20, 22, 23 and 42 and they're all reliable but they won't win a beauty contest.

Jim
beastmode
.204 Ruger Guns: none

Post by beastmode »

I hope you enjoy your Glock 48 and get a lot of good use out of it.
NormanGalvan
.204 Ruger Guns: none

Post by NormanGalvan »

Hey there, and welcome to the forum! I'm not a Glock 48 owner myself, but I've heard great things about the pistol. It's known for its slim profile and ease of concealment, making it a popular choice for everyday carry.
If you want to customize your Glock 48, check out https://huskyarmory.com/p80-frames. These frames are a great way to build a completely custom Glock-style pistol to your exact specifications. They're made from high-strength polymer and are designed to fit Glock components, so you can really make your build your own.
Rick in Oregon
.204 Ruger Guns: Sako 75V, Cooper MTV, Kimber 84M, Cust M700 11 Twist

Post by Rick in Oregon »

NormanGalvan wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 12:13 am Hey there, and welcome to the forum!
Norm, just a FYI, the guy you're responding to has not been here now for almost four years, so doubtful he'll see your response you posted.
Semper Fortis
Rick in Oregon
NRA Life/OHA/VHA/VVA

Oregon, East of the Cascades - Where Common Sense Still Prevails

CordellGilbert
.204 Ruger Guns: m4 rifle

Post by CordellGilbert »

I don't personally own a Glock 48, but I've heard so many good things about it. People love how slim it is and how comfortable the grip feels. I'm sure there are plenty of Glock 48 owners here who can give you their firsthand opinions. Oh, and if you're into Glock compatible build kits, you should definitely check out this site: https://uspatriotarmory.com/product-tag/g-full-pistol-build-kits. Anyway, I hope you had a great time here and find all the info you need.