Urban Carry Holsters

Talk about or share information about Ruger handguns.
skipper
.204 Ruger Guns: Remington XR 100, Custom build Lilja/Panda/Shehane/Jewell

Urban Carry Holsters

Post by skipper »

Over the years I have paid handsomely for custom holsters. El Paso Saddlery was my go-to holster maker when I wanted something extra special. Well, I decided to try Urban Carry Holsters for a much cheaper change of manufacturers. I needed another holster for my favorite EDC, my HK VP9SK so I decided to try them out. This is the LockLeather model. NICE WORK!! The price was $85.62 out the door.
UrbanCarry.jpg
UrbanCarry.jpg (82.16 KiB) Viewed 16052 times
My HK is hands down the most comfortable pistol to carry out of my collection of sub compacts. It's a shooter to boot. Think I might have to give them a try for the Canik, even with the light!!
Image Hold 'em & Squeeze 'em
Rick in Oregon
.204 Ruger Guns: Sako 75V, Cooper MTV, Kimber 84M, Cust M700 11 Twist

Re: Urban Carry Holsters

Post by Rick in Oregon »

Well there, Skipper, looks like you've found a decent OWB rig right there that may come close to some of the more known makers but a more attractive price point. That rig looks like it's made well, good design and execution.

My proclivities are well known for high quality anything, so my carry rigs are also from a wide spectrum of makers that I consider 'well made'. Here's a couple....OWB and IWB.

OWB from Wright Leather Works for my Wilson Combat SFX9:

VersaMatic II IWB rig from Milt Sparks (with Kimber Super Carry Ultra Plus .45):

Another IWB rig from Adams Leatherworks (with Sig P938):

And even a IWB rig for my full size Browning Hi-Power from Privateer Leather:

It's always refreshing to see new makers come online with their work, as having a wide choice of both materials, design, workmanship/quality makes us shooters the ultimate winner in regard to holster choices for our carry pieces. Carry on.....
Semper Fortis
Rick in Oregon
NRA Life/OHA/VHA/VVA

Oregon, East of the Cascades - Where Common Sense Still Prevails