Alabama shooting

Talk about or share information about Ruger handguns.
sniper model 12
.204 Ruger Guns: Savage model 12 single shot synthetic stock bull barrel

Alabama shooting

Post by sniper model 12 »

Okay. Is there something in the water?

If you haven't heard, there was a shooting at an Alabama college involving staff and faculty. From what I've read, the shooter was a female faculty member.

I'm interested in knowing details like CCW permit, general gun liscense, and other info of similar nature.

It is a shame. It is tragic and I will pray for those who are involved. As a instructor at two community colleges / Associates level colleges, we rarely see any violence aside from attacks against vending machines. The larger of the two where I'm adjunct for Environmental Science, Geology, and Physical Science has asked the student body and faculty how they felt about the general safety at the main campus. The end result of the survey was installation of better lighting in the parking lot and the doors to empty classrooms are to be locked.

I've always thought about the kid I gave an "F" to....not the teacher I share the biology lab with.

Do we need to get the TSA involved to permit students and teachers to enter the building for classes? :mad:
"Adopt the pace of Nature: Her secret is patience."
Ralph Waldo Emerson
BabaOriley
.204 Ruger Guns: Dtech AR

Re: Alabama shooting

Post by BabaOriley »

Yeah, if they're gonna keep all schools "gun free" zones, then they better install those body scanners and metal detectors at every entrance, just like airport gates. :roll:

Maybe assign each student a helmet and bulletproof vest.
LeeC

Re: Alabama shooting

Post by LeeC »

Apparently she has a history....shot her brother a few years ago, but apparently her file has been lost on that one. Probably went down the worm hole with the global warming stuff.
Now they're looking at her for a 1993 bombing. They walk among us.
"Those who hammer their guns into plowshares will plow for those who do not." Thomas Jefferson